I'm pretty sure it's a good thing to imagine things that you wish could happen, and make many fantasies and keep dreaming about them for a while, but it's not good if your obsessed of dreaming too much like i do. I have this problem i can't get out, i dream too much, and then i start to worry, and sometimes i WISH this could happen and then i start to worry because it ain't possible. I need to be realistic, but i just can't and i make TOO MANY fantasies in my head and i just wisdh i couldn't do that.
Someone help, i get mind sick by getting worried about it and i then start to feel tremendously tired because my mind takes over and makes my body ill...man i need help

any suggestions? Don't flame, this is serious lol
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Heh, don't be so cynical. Tons of impossible dreams I've had have come true...
go for your fanatsies...whatever it is...how unrealistic...when you fail...you may begin to realize...
2008 PRS Custom 24 in Blue Matteo
2007 PRS Paul Allender Signature
Boss GT-10
2007 Fender Marcus Miller Signature Bass
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II
Gallien-Krueger 810RBX

myspace.com/porcelainprovince
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
me too!!! I have the same issue!! omg all this time ive thought i had a problem.......

Keep thinking that.
i daydream...most are all f**ked up like me having a dragon w/ a sword and crap...a lot of medieval stuff and like being a rock star....i wish at least one would come true
Get more involved in physical activities that will keep your mind busy and also help your body become more healthy and therefore, less ill.
You guys have shitty daydreams/fantasies, I have perverted ones, which are MUCH more entertaining.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I used to day dream a lot in primary school, the teacher was just talking and I was just day dreaming.

I still do a little, but they're mostly just disturbing (perverted).
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
When i play guitar i feel much better, but these fantasies interfere and i get very exhausted i just drop down my guitar and keep thinking. I can't even practice my session anymore because of these dream attacks...man
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I used to do exactly the same thing.

When i was in High school for a period of a few years i always imagined myself performing a live gig with people cheering for me and the band. Whenever i listened to a song i would imagine myself playing the song. Eventually you just grow out of it, but if i hadn't had those fantasies i don't think i would have ever started my own band. We only play at pubs for free booze and $50 each ut its fun. We arn't serious about keeping the band going either, we just play whatever cover songs we learn. I suppose what im trying to say is that dreams can come true, just don't expect them to be exactly as you dreamt they would be
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
I get into them to the point of obsession. An idea or dream will just stick in my head for ages, and sometimes I just need to do it to get rid of it.
I'd think about which one is the most plausible and try for that, then next time, reach a little higher.
Quote by Aussie Ghost
I used to do exactly the same thing.

When i was in High school for a period of a few years i always imagined myself performing a live gig with people cheering for me and the band. Whenever i listened to a song i would imagine myself playing the song. Eventually you just grow out of it, but if i hadn't had those fantasies i don't think i would have ever started my own band. We only play at pubs for free booze and $50 each ut its fun. We arn't serious about keeping the band going either, we just play whatever cover songs we learn. I suppose what im trying to say is that dreams can come true, just don't expect them to be exactly as you dreamt they would be

Yea, those dreams are possible, i know...but what if it's a dream that just is completely almost impossible and in someway you wish it were possible and it's bugging your ****ign head for the whole ****ign time its in there for months and you can't get rid of it you think of it every single day?!

I mean i even come close to crying, i'm very mind sick i know it sounds stupid
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by thebassdude
i daydream...most are all f**ked up like me having a dragon w/ a sword and crap...a lot of medieval stuff and like being a rock star....i wish at least one would come true

My daydreams kick your daydream's ass.
write a song about it

or if you have so many write multiple songs about it

yeah i dream alot but mostly during classes when i dont want to listen to the teacher (not a good idea with finals this week) but i know what you mean
Quote by jiminizzle
write a song about it

or if you have so many write multiple songs about it

yeah i dream alot but mostly during classes when i dont want to listen to the teacher (not a good idea with finals this week) but i know what you mean

I don't know how to transfer feelings to a song...what am i supposed to exactly do??
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I have the same problem... especially when I'm trying to get to sleep and i cant cuz im making stuff up in my head that wont happen.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?