i just logged on and had a private message and the subject of it was reffering to a question i had posted ont he forums a while ago, then i opened it up and i cant even describe in words how disturbing it was!! can u report people? because this was very very sick wat this person did!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
well... it was no words and like 20 pictures of ummm very sickening stuff.... like homos eatin eachothers....ehh poo it was disgusting

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
how would u feel if sum 1 did that to u

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

that sucks dude.
I've no idea if you can report people.
I've been trying to find out the same exact thing.
Sorry.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
honestly i almost threw up

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

that sucks.
just send a pm to one of the moderators online
that's all i've got.
sorry dude.

BEDBUGS
where is a moderator how do i find one?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

that's messed up
~MOOGLE TECH~
Don't want to pay too much for your Instruments?
Check Out:
http://www.moogletech.com

They got free music and media. You can find great sales on guitars too.

Check it out if you get time
yea no kidding wat did i ever do

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

if you go to the forums page and you scroll down to where you see the names of people online now, the moderators are any name that is in color. just go to one's profile and pm them with your prob. they'll help.

BEDBUGS
ty mate ur a good person

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

that makes me sick that people do this something needs to be done about it but no it wasnt someone with the name jan07 his name was something else it is just sickening ...

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

omg this is a guitar tab website it is just wrong for people to do this

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell