basically ive been working out alot and i just wanted to see if anyone one here and tried this stuff, ive heard that its pretty much like a legal steroid...so what do you guys think
http://www.global-nutrition-inc.com/bn-007.html
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
i wouldnt if i were u

steriods can screw you other, fcuk with your hormones and stuff....im not too sure on details but if your working out is going okay without them, then stick with it
It makes your balls shrink.... go for it
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i was watching this show about steriods can sometimes make you depressed. this on guy got so depressed he shot him self. so im not sure if that helps any.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
no it's not like a steroid, they sell that brand in all nutrition stores around here, i was looking for something similar, but for bone growth and not muscle growth - still no luck though
Yeah, I had a good friend who was a varsity wrestler, team captain actually. He used a creatine based supplement such as that and built 60 pounds of muscle in one summer working out 6 hours a day. He said that as a side effect you do feel a lot more aggression towards everything, it really puts you on edge. If you ever take it then don't work out it will mess you up a little, nothing serious, but your muscles will twitch cause they are demanding to be worked.

Overall, if you're serious about working out and building muscle, go for it, otherwise don't.
ok i completely worded that wrong, its not a steroid, has nothing can affect your/my hormones, just basically a compound of creatine, and nitric oxide (not nitrous oxide, thats in cars).i meant its like a legal steroid because you get the same outcome from using but not as extreme as steroids.

ive been using creatine also for about 2 and half months to and see good results with it but i just want to look good this summer, ive always been that fat kid, now i want to be the muscular kid...
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
I'm not too familiar with the ingredients but there are many nitric oxide supplements out there, i think the best bet would be to try it out, and check bodybuilding.com they have a good forum there. If you want results immediately, that would mean steroids, but i don't know how to obtain them , has to be underground and really expensive