I do, but i recently started cause im EXTREMELY hairy. like Vinnie paul hairy ( pantera guys ) so I HAD to do something about it cause it looked disgusting to all the chicks in school when they saw in P.E. ( my legs in shorts ).

so who does it? And if you do do you do it in the shower or do it and THEN get in the shower? do you use a razor? or electric? I just started shaving so I dont know a whole lot, I did it in the shower like 4 times, then I realized it started to bleed all over so i quit that, now im doing it dry with shaving cream.
...... ........ Do you realize how gay that is?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
The girls?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
yeah man that's pretty gay
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
forreal dude, like only gay guys shave their legs.....i mean id definatly make fun of you if you were straight and shaved your legs,

but if your gay,
more power to you
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Did you ever try trimming them first? it would make you seem less stereotypically gay.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I'm extremely hairy, and trim it... don't really shave it off though. I did once.

But I'm gay.

.. sorry.
I guess it wouldn't be a big deal if you were a body builder, but I certainly can bet your not.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
ive noticed that a lot of people post comments in the hope that some day down the road, theyll be surfing thru a forum, and theyll see their comment as someones signature. and for that brief and shining moment, they feel like theyve done something to improve that persons life. shit. i just did it didnt i?
haha, not bein funny but im rather hairy for my also, not like vinnie paul hairy, but i have a decent amount, anyway have you looked into using nair, or getting them waxed? that just reminded me of the part in the 40 yr old virgin.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
well NO im not gay. none of the guys in the locker room really care. I caould care less actually if people call me gay. even if i was id be the only gay guy alive who headbangs and plays metal guitar. now then id be one PROUD gay man.

but im straight. I really dont know how to trim it actually. my dad's trimmer is really hard to use if you wanna trim leg hair. so yeah whatever.
I'm so hairy that I look like a feral dog.

Jealous?

Damn right.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
just let it flow man. im considerably hairy myself. but if you dont care, other people will start respecting the fact that you dont care and theyll just get used to it....

....or theyll just make fun of you for the rest of your natural life.
Whatever then I'd just shave it. It's what you like I guess. Except for stubble itches like a bitch and is annoying and... blah. Whatever.

But yes. I do headband and play metal... haha. Motha****in PRIDE
You're hairy, live with it. Having a hairy body is part of being a man, girls aren't that disgusted by it. I guarantee they'll be more disgusted if you shave it off.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
If someone jokes about it

just say like i'm sorry for being a man.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by ih8u2

I've got mega hairy, too, and the chicks say it's disgusting. But hell do I care! I tell 'em that my hair is pure MAN.

I USED to do that. but not anymore. I realized that most chicks hate it and think its disgusting so I guess i thought I could increase my chances now.
Quote by Bristlehead
Whatever then I'd just shave it. It's what you like I guess. Except for stubble itches like a bitch and is annoying and... blah. Whatever.

But yes. I do headband and play metal... haha. Motha****in PRIDE

we gotta go drinkin and dig up dimebags body and jam brother!
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
I USED to do that. but not anymore. I realized that most chicks hate it and think its disgusting so I guess i thought I could increase my chances now.

It's a turn off if you have smooth legs as well. Just embrace the hair, as long as they don't look like leg warmers then you will be alright.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I shaved my legs for $20. Didn't make much difference really. Maybe in the summer, when my pubic mane isn't needed for warmth, I'll shave them again. But it's winter...so I need my mane.
whatever man.....some girls like hair....some girls don't......you can't please them all
Sex is like a gun, you aim, you shoot, you run - Steven Tyler, Aerosmith
Seems as though girls across the pond have different attitudes to hair as those here.. In England they don't really mind, so long as you're not like a gorilla. American chicks are fussy ****ers eh..
Quote by metalhedseven
ive noticed that a lot of people post comments in the hope that some day down the road, theyll be surfing thru a forum, and theyll see their comment as someones signature. and for that brief and shining moment, they feel like theyve done something to improve that persons life. shit. i just did it didnt i?

Nice attempt at a sig, unfortunately for you that was 279 characters long, not like I would sig it anyway.
Quote by raisinbran
Nice attempt at a sig, unfortunately for you that was 279 characters long, not like I would sig it anyway.

You counted...?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Snakexe
Seems as though girls across the pond have different attitudes to hair as those here.. In England they don't really mind, so long as you're not like a gorilla. American chicks are fussy ****ers eh..

No they are about the same. Some people just don't understand them
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"