soul_power
UG Newbie
7,407 IQ
I always find myself listening to the same bands on my mp3 player despite the 5k songs i have on there. Can someone reccomend me some music. I listen to stuff like rhcp, audioslave, wolfmother, mars volta, at the drive-in, chevelle, zeppelin, u get the idea.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
CousticStrangla
UG Newbie
2,469 IQ
If you like Zeppelin and RHCP, check out Jane's Addiction. Some of their stuff may take a few listens, but you'll soon realize a band that was way way ahead of their time and just too brilliant to last anyway.

Buckethead if you like crazy guitar work....
soul_power
UG Newbie
7,407 IQ
Quote by CousticStrangla
If you like Zeppelin and RHCP, check out Jane's Addiction. Some of their stuff may take a few listens, but you'll soon realize a band that was way way ahead of their time and just too brilliant to last anyway.

Buckethead if you like crazy guitar work....

Yeah i have all of janes addictions cd's on my mp3, i j/ need to listen to em.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
TexasShuffle222
28 IQ
you might like some sublime, sabbath or white stripes

my best suggestion is to go to http:// , there you can type any artist and they'll give you at least 50 simmaler artists, its amazing
Dr._Rock
\m/ (-_-) \m/
10 IQ
Ween
Melvins
King Crimson
Comets on Fire
Kyuss
Mammatus
Isis
Praxis
Minutemen
The Jesus Lizard
Boris
Primus
NoMeansNo
Witch
The Pop Group
Mr. Bungle
Mastodon
Pere Ubu
TheLastTrueJedi
planktonite
21 IQ
Quote by soul_power
Yeah i have all of janes addictions cd's on my mp3, i j/ need to listen to em.

Janes Addiction as well as Zepplin are great for straight rock n roll, for jazz I would recommend John Coltrane or JFJO, for jam rock I would suggest Phil Lesh and Friends or Steve Kimock.