Page 1 of 2
I was listening to the Rolling Stone, and why , why do we live in the system surrunded by emo and rapper and sucky rock band. We live in a world where nobody know who they really are, the stupidest war of all time is happening right now, we need to see the rebirth of rock and roll, not just the music, but when everybody wanted to leave and they did, they played agaisn't the people , took drugs agaisnt everything that was made, we need to provoque, we need to throw our computers away. As I see things , it will be worse and worse, Ultra-violence will rage everywhere, police will control everything, We need to unite through rock and roll, well I guess I'm just a dreamer but who agrees?
I think everyone needs to grow a pair of balls, but thats just me.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Yea, I agree. We should get rid of all that non-rock music, because its obviously not music L0L.
We need to bring back Led Zeppelin and AC/DC and Nirvana because they were real musicians, not this stupid emo and rap shit. Remember, you can't spell crap without rap. lol
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Lennon didn't get shot because of the catcher in the rye, he got shot cause he made a bad thread.
Yeah having Balls was part of rock and roll, that's what created the music, not ****ing caring the rest.
If you believe in anarchy, you're retarded. Rock isn't about being a pseudo-rebel and acting like a dick, it's about the music. People who smash their gear, hate their fans and are riding a constant ego trip aren't musicians, they're false idols for morons like yourself.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah dude, rock and roll will definitely save the starving people in third world countries.
Quote by Metal-X
I think everyone needs to grow a pair of balls, but thats just me.

i think so too, even though i have sand in my vagina instead.

same difference
Quote by grungedude4ever
we need to throw our computers away.

You win again Irony...
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Smokey Amp
If you believe in anarchy, you're retarded. Rock isn't about being a pseudo-rebel and acting like a dick, it's about the music. People who smash their gear, hate their fans and are riding a constant ego trip aren't musicians, they're false idols for morons like yourself.

I fail to see how anarchy has anything to do with what rock is about, or why you decided you needed to call it retarded.
i just realized he said stupidest
Quote by jazkel24

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i think ill just go play my guitar
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Smokey Amp I don't believe in anarchy and the things you said so, anyway if you think I'm that way , your retarded and didn't understand my point. I had respect for Kurt Cobain, I had respect for Blind Melon they were rock and roll , they could been part of the 60's cause they didn't care about nothing but the music, and Hippies that's what they believed in, they took drugs to forget everythink but the music and that peace...
Quote by archangels666
I fail to see how anarchy has anything to do with what rock is about, or why you decided you needed to call it retarded.

Thread starters first post:

"we need to see the rebirth of rock and roll, not just the music, but when everybody wanted to leave and they did, they played agaisn't the people , took drugs agaisnt everything that was made, we need to provoque, we need to throw our computers away"

and your point is....
Quote by jazkel24

Quote by Hpda5121
and your point is....

I already made my point, go back a page.

Quote by grungedude4ever
Smokey Amp I don't believe in anarchy and the things you said so, anyway if you think I'm that way , your retarded and didn't understand my point. I had respect for Kurt Cobain, I had respect for Blind Melon they were rock and roll , they could been part of the 60's cause they didn't care about nothing but the music, and Hippies that's what they believed in, they took drugs to forget everythink but the music and that peace...

And that's why hippies suck. Instead of actually doing something about the problems they complain about, they just sit on their ass doing drugs all the time, it's their way of "sticking it to the man"

Hippies suck. You suck. Shut the fuck up and go make me a sandwich, bitch.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Hpda5121
and your point is....

.... at the end of a sharp object
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Smokey Amp
I already made my point, go back a page.

sorry...it was directed toward the thread starters last comment
should have made it more clear
Quote by jazkel24

Grow a pair.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by Smokey Amp

"we need to see the rebirth of rock and roll, not just the music, but when everybody wanted to leave and they did, they played agaisn't the people , took drugs agaisnt everything that was made, we need to provoque, we need to throw our computers away"

I'm sorry, I must've missed that part in all of that shitty grammar.
GIVE THE GUY A REST!!!!

All I hear about every day is how people are entitled to their own opinion on this site. So this guy has an idea, and you ridicule him for it? What the hell?

How about you just think about the possibilities of this guys thinking, instead of just going 'LOLZORZ EMO! HAHAHAHAHA. He isn't emo, hes just discussing his thoughts, like any human has the right to. So please try to respond to this thread nicely, and don't be mean.

Thank you.
Quote by archangels666
I'm sorry, I must've missed that part in all of that shitty grammar.

Heh heh, no worries.

^Well the thing is we get this thread every day, when 99% of the time the person complaining is just too narrow-minded to broaden their horizons.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

i think im gonna go with smokey amp on this one
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by johnmalkin
GIVE THE GUY A REST!!!!

All I hear about every day is how people are entitled to their own opinion on this site. So this guy has an idea, and you ridicule him for it? What the hell?

How about you just think about the possibilities of this guys thinking, instead of just going 'LOLZORZ EMO! HAHAHAHAHA. He isn't emo, hes just discussing his thoughts, like any human has the right to. So please try to respond to this thread nicely, and don't be mean.

Thank you.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't automatically safeguard it from all contest. People are going oppose and criticise your opinions, but you still have the right to make them.

I think that's a common misconception.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't automatically safeguard it from all contest. People are going oppose and criticise your opinions, but you still have the right to make them.

I think that's a common misconception.

I agree, but people saying 'you're emo' and 'grow a pair' aren't exactly contesting the opinion, they're just plain stupid.
Did you just say provoque?
Idiot.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
^exactly, just because someone gives an opinion it doesn't mean can't debate over that opinion.
Like if I said "Nazis are cool" sure thats just an opinion but its not like nobody is allowed to criticize my opinion
Quote by jazkel24

Quote by Smokey Amp

My point was, Rock was about not caring, leaving earth for this moment, we could see 2-3 band making rock but It would not be rock if the people making the music would not have this is mind, they would be as good as the emo and the rapper of today, I'm not talking about anarchy just about stoping living the system by making rock and roll.
Quote by Smokey Amp

My point was, Rock was about not caring, leaving earth for this moment, we could see 2-3 band making rock but It would not be rock if the people making the music would not have this is mind, they would be as good as the emo and the rapper of today, I'm not talking about anarchy just about not living in the system by making rock and roll.
Page 1 of 2