I don't mean to be rude or impatient, but I was just curious how long it usually takes for UG to check and accept/deny a submitted song tab. I submitted mine early Saturday and it's going on Wednesday with no word about it.

Can I expect anything to happen with it soon?
Wake up tomorrow, look at your profile, your email, it should be somewhere. Of course they don't check it on weekends. But since its the weekday. But you can't expect something in 5 minutes. Maybe a day or 2.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Was I supposed to receive anything in my email upon submission of the tab? If so, I never did.

It's going on three days, so I didn't know if maybe something was wrong, if I didn't do something right maybe. It shows up as a contribution on my account page, but when I click to view all contributions, nothing is in the list. Maybe because it hasn't been accepted yet?
Tabs aren't checked over the christmas/new year break either. It took about 2 weeks for mine to be looked at. I assume that'll be faster now though.

I didn't receive any email regarding acceptance or non-acceptance even after the tab was processed.
Update.. I received notification of tab acceptance, but not of tab denial

It's rather difficult to fix a tab when you're not told why it was denied
I didn't get an e-mail for when I submitted my guitar pro tab. Although it was accepted, it would have been nice if they said they had.
UG's only Manic Street Preachers Fan [So It Seems]
임정현 / FunTwo - Canon Rock
2006 sucked anyways!
Damn stoopid signature
I can't comment on accuracy, but I like the layout

Is there an exact relationship between the spaces between notes and the timing, or is it just approximate?
Quote by btherl
I can't comment on accuracy, but I like the layout

Is there an exact relationship between the spaces between notes and the timing, or is it just approximate?

I assume you're talking to me.

The relationship is as close as I could get it. I do not have Guitar Pro, otherwise I would surely use it. As you surely figured, where two notes were very close together, they are played almost immediately after one another. Where there are larger gaps between notes, that usually means the note right before the gap lingers on until the next note.

Check the accuracy if you get a chance, and comment in the tabs "comments" area, too please!