For a few of my songs in iTunes I dont have album artwork; no biggie, but id like to have somthing there. So I was jsut wondering if there was any way to make a pictures from my documents the album cover in my iTunes. Any help would be greatyl appreciated. Thank you in andvance.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
yep. if you already have the artwork, you can select a song and the box where the artwork would go will say "drag artwork here" and you simply drag the image. or, go to "get info" then "artwork" and then "add" and you can select the file from there. if you have a mac, you can download a widget that gets the artwork and then applies it to any songs you've selected.
i have every album on mine done its easiest just to copy and paste
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
Just view any image (google the album artwork for example), right click it and select copy. Then paste the image in the album art field.
i have none.....its called downloading....illegal dowloading....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
i have none.....its called downloading....illegal dowloading....

ACTUALY... I have about 300+ CD's I've bought from Coconuts or Best Buy and so far; of all the ones on my iTunes, many dont have the album art. Soooo... blow me... asshole.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Quote by NotOneWithNames
ACTUALY... I have about 300+ CD's I've bought from Coconuts or Best Buy and so far; of all the ones on my iTunes, many dont have the album art. Soooo... blow me... asshole.

wtf? all i said was i dont have any

take a f-ing chill pill
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~