I have a dimarzio click strap and last night when I put my guitar one, the screw ripped straight out of the guitar, and now when when I screw it back in, it just comes out straight out again. A friend of mine suggested puttin wood glue in the hole but I was wondering if theres something else I can do? Thanks!
put a tooth pick in and screw it back in...break off onluy wat you need from the pick
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Put a toothpick in the hole i have heard will fix it if you screw your screw in to that. I think you use glue as well.
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
if you stick a toothpick in the hole, then screw the screw in, itll work perfectly...i did that to mine, its just like adding more wood to make the screw hole smaller so that the screw has something to screw into...if that makes any sense...trust me though, it works
thats only temporary solution...fill the hole with araldite then let it dry then drill a pilot hole and then re screw the screw back in..or glue some dowel in there and thne drill a pilot hole and re screw the screw in.
Last edited by _-Skeletor-_ at Jan 10, 2007,
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
thats only temporary solution...fill the hole with araldite then let it dry then drill a pilot hole and then re screw the screw back in

yeah, do that. you may have stripped the inside