Quote by Untouchable69
does anyoen know where i can get Washburn Wv16g12 V Series Electric Guitars from ?

I have one and I want to get information on it
Quote by dslayden
I have one and I want to get information on it

Well you're about 2 and a bit years too late for the ts. Have you tried Harmony Central and the Washburn forums?
I found information on ebay washburn wv16g12 it sead that it is a dimegage darrell addition panara
Quote by dslayden
I found information on ebay washburn wv16g12 it sead that it is a dimegage darrell addition panara

That is incorrect. To my limited knowledge anyway.

And what more info do you want? It's your basic washburn model that was done in collaboration with an artist I could dig this info up but tbh if you google this shit you'll find it.
Quote by dslayden
whent to both no information on the wv16g12

The link I gave you is pretty much for the WV16...
Quote by Banana Wedgie
No. All I can say is I read some UG reviews of it and it doesn't seem to me like the kinda guitar I'd be interested in spec wise, regardless...

thay look different but the pickups I have are definently close to the string but it has a unbelevable drive it ripps hard after I lowered the action and lowered the front hb pick up pluged my line 6 spider three 75 watt amp and it screemed I tryed three different string tipes ernie ball .o9 roung wound best for taring the priest iron maiden randy roades hard core.
Quote by dslayden
thay look different but the pickups I have are definently close to the string but it has a unbelevable drive it ripps hard after I lowered the action and lowered the front hb pick up pluged my line 6 spider three 75 watt amp and it screemed I tryed three different string tipes ernie ball .o9 roung wound best for taring the priest iron maiden randy roades hard core.

I am getting ready to buy a synister guitar made by slesenger
Quote by dslayden
I tryed three different string tipes ernie ball .o9 roung wound best for taring the priest iron maiden randy roades hard core.

This part confuses me the most, so lets start here.

"taring", what does this word mean?

Why are you stating the information (tryed different string tipes, then the bands you played) if your not really explaining the point?