does you guys know who makes all the dethklok songs,
theyre actually not bad for cartoon characters
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
i dont know but im pretty sure in the closing credits they say it right before they show what guitar and amps they use
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by silent caution
i dont know but im pretty sure in the closing credits they say it right before they show what guitar and amps they use

ooh
interesting
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
they use line 6 amps and gibson guitars.... even thouhg in the show they are using dimebag amps.... weird
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/metal/

cool stuff there

and from wiki:

"The series often has real-life musicians doing guest voices on the show. Among these are James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica, Jeff Loomis, Steve Smyth, and Warrel Dane of Nevermore, Arch Enemy guitarist Michael Amott, King Diamond, and Cannibal Corpse frontman George 'Corpsegrinder' Fisher."

Regarding the amps and gear:

"Dethklok, the in-show band, also endorses several real-world music products, including Krank Amplification, Gibson guitars, EMG pickups, and Line 6 gear."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalocalypse

AMAZING what a google search on "Metalocalypse" does for ya.
Last edited by bassdrum at Jan 10, 2007,
Brenden Small is the man behind it all.

They should tour live. They could do a CGI board and throw a concert like The Gorrillas.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
ya I'm pretty sure that brendon small writes the music, he teaches you how to play the intro on the adult swim website.
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.
aNOMaly
haha that intro is amazing, even the rhythm guitar part. at the moment thats all i can play but w.e

one thing i gotta say is, the vocals are garbage, ive heard better vocals from local bands that never got a record deal. in my opinion cartoon network wouldnt allow actual screaming so they settled with the bassy black metal growling singing that you can barely hear over the instruments and it just sounds like shite.

however metalocolypse is the greatest show i have ever seen on adult swim.
meet me at the grange parking lot.
They use Krank amps, and Gibson Guitars, the Line 6 is there because they us a POD, I think. Thats what I read in a magazine the other day
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
they use krakenstein amps, all of the tracks are on a krakenstein. then of course gibson, then they use line 6 stompboxes to turn on the TV and get snacks.
kill em all