hmm.. I am not sure what to think. I don't know how much justice they will bring to it.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
that was my thought.. it seems like it will either be incredible or a huge disappointment.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
You're sh*tting me! They're making a movie?
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
We all know how the Da Vinci Code turns out the last time they want to make a book into a movie

But who knows? This could be something unique.
I hope they dont make a trilogy. "Purgatory" would be a really boring film.
Originally posted by fuzzybunny
I hereby dub you the UG's new God of Love. Really. That was brilliant.

heh.
Originally posted by someone i can't remember
the one called lukef speaks the truth.
That's one hell of an epic, is Dante's Inferno. It's good shit, I;d recommend reading it.
Anyone ever hear the song by Iced Earth? ****ing mental good as well.
That looks very interesting: I wonder if the entire film is low budget like that? Because honestly, if it is, I would be very turned off to seeing it. I just can't make a real picture out of those drawings.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's one hell of an epic, is Dante's Inferno. It's good shit, I;d recommend reading it.
Anyone ever hear the song by Iced Earth? ****ing mental good as well.

Speaking of Iced Earth, I wonder if the soundtrack to the movie will have Dante Inferno on it...

Imagine the opening song to the movie is by none other than Iced Earth
If you look at that site, it's a little indie film, not a big hollywood production. which means if it sucks, it won't matter, because nobody will notice. might be worth seeing- they put it in a modern context, with modern equivalents of the originals (except for virgil), and including modern polititians as Dante did with his contemporaries. seems interesting.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Paroxysm
Speaking of Iced Earth, I wonder if the soundtrack to the movie will have Dante Inferno on it...

Imagine the opening song to the movie is by none other than Iced Earth

I was hoping they'd put IE's Damien as the soundtrack for Omen 666 but alas, alas.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
what is this dante inferno?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Inferno is the first part in Dante Aligheri's (sp?) epic poem The Divine Trillogy in which he travels through Hell on what is essentially a guided tour (he visits purgatory and heaven in the other two, guess what they're called). It's one of the great works of the renaissance (sp?)
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by iforgot539
Inferno is the first part in Dante Aligheri's (sp?) epic poem The Divine Trillogy in which he travels through Hell on what is essentially a guided tour (he visits purgatory and heaven in the other two, guess what they're called). It's one of the great works of the renaissance (sp?)

ahh, i see

it would probably be better if it was a big hollywood production though
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~