Yo guys, dag here from mexico. I've always loved ska and punk, so i thought id show you guys a spanish ska band. Really good stuff, dont mind the language barrier, its good music!

Here's a taste:

Ska-P
Ska-P es divertido pero la verdad muy politico para mi gusto (como la mayoria de bandas de ska) musicalmente son bnos pero tienen muchas trompetas :p.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ska-P is fun, but their lyrics are too political-influenced for my taste (like most ska bands) musically they are very good but I think they over-do the trumpet thing.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
yea i like them. my favorite songs are "cannabis" and "El Nino Soldado"
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
unfortunately, yes.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by lavazza
didn´t they split up last year?

yeah...and pipi (the backup vocalist) made a new band called "the locos"... they're not as good as ska-p though...
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Yo dag, guys youre wrong, they didnt split up theyre just taking a break, it says so on there site. and theyve got amazing stuff that hasnt been mentioned (e.g. vals del obrero, a la mierda which is more punk then horns but still sweet, tio sam, and nice chill songs like como me pongo and E.T.Ts). ill agree with the dude that said theyre a little too hardcore on politics but honestly, as long as the music is fkin amazing theres no prob in that
Nothing like Ska, punk, rock n Maiden