so i plan on getting a tattoo and i've really been digging this option:

it'll probably go on the outside of the arm above the elbow. tell me what you guys think and feel free to pitch any other ideas.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Ha. Thats pretty sweet.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If you look past the whole pain of a "knife" cutting under your skin to put in ink, and the fact that you'll have to live with the tattoo for the rest of your life, its a pretty cool design.
i always wanted to get a tattoo of the pantera "CFH" design. but that skull is awesome u should get that!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
i agree, pretty sweet...but when you are 40 how sweet will that be?
Quote by winno
If you look past the whole pain of a "knife" cutting under your skin to put in ink, and the fact that you'll have to live with the tattoo for the rest of your life, its a pretty cool design.

the pain is only temporary and the everlasting skull will always be bitchin'
Quote by wahappen

nice!,,, WOW either my eyes r trippy or if u go to the top of the page n scroll up n down it look slike the eyes spin around!
Quote by Bassman86
Stupid.

lol, banned.

But thats a pretty cool design, if I were to get a tatoo, I'd get that.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Pretty sweet, I say go for it.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i dont mean to be rude or anything but its kinda tacky
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
its tight but i would get like the whole thing, not just the head like draw out a sick body to match give it more of a theme. I like tying parts of my life into my tats you know kinda give them a hidden meaning.
I could think of a lot better tatts than that one bro.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Looks pretty cool. Where did you get the drawing from?

EDIT: Djaye there is a world of difference between the styles of his tattoo and what you're showing. His has more of a minimalistic aproach to it, whilst yours are in color and have a lot of details.
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Jan 10, 2007,
gay.............have u ever thought of what it will look like when you are old and your skin goes wrinkley?
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Hells_Bell

EDIT: Djaye there is a world of difference between the styles of his tattoo and what you're showing. His has more of a minimalistic aproach to it, whilst yours are in color and have a lot of details.

Yeah, I realise that, and I wouldn't recommend the two pics I posted. I just thought they were interesting.

EDIT

Actually, it grows on you, really. It isn't all that bad really, its kinda cool in its own way.

Last edited by DJaye at Jan 10, 2007,
Quote by Hells_Bell

it's a portion of a keith haring drawing. since he's a weirdo and all, he tossed a few weiners in the original picture so i had to cut off the rest.
Quote by Jakester
gay.............have u ever thought of what it will look like when you are old and your skin goes wrinkley?

oh, please. by the time my skin decides to wrinkle to the point where it deforms my tattoo, i probably won't be doing a whole lot of anything.
Quote by wahappen

Quote by Jakester

Actuay tattoos don't deform completle and become a random ink spot when you get old, so stfu.
I like the lines in this one