here

The new Tremonti model is not bad, but the one that captured my attention was the new SE hollowbody
i want the new singlecut 250
<NHBoy> I broke my G-string while fingering a minor
<rycool> ...

Quote by cheames
you appear to have sigged on of my drunken posts
Quote by Paroxysm
here

The new Tremonti model is not bad, but the one that captured my attention was the new SE hollowbody

That hollowbody is cool. But I still prefer the Rickenbackers that they stole that F-hole style from I'd like to try one out, though. Wonder if it'll be available with soapbars.
Hi, I'm Peter
The new Tremonti looks nice, i still prefere it in black though.
The SC250 looks lovely aswell.....have the specs been released yet?
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I'd like to see the SE Paul Allender's... I don't like CoF, but his guitar (at least the Private Stock one) is awesome :p
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
The 513 is crazy.

It's like 3 guitars in one.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
In general, PRS = awesome
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
that hollowbody burns my eyes.. im not a huge fan of that

but that tremonti sig is pretty sweet
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Wow, that hollowbody is amazing, I wanna find out more about it... hmm
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
The new Tremonti looks nice, i still prefere it in black though.
The SC250 looks lovely aswell.....have the specs been released yet?

"It is offered in all the maple top finishes in both normal and 10 top flame and quilt options."
Not sure if that includes black or not, but at least you can get one without that pesky sunburst finish.
<NHBoy> I broke my G-string while fingering a minor
<rycool> ...

Quote by cheames
you appear to have sigged on of my drunken posts
Very nice!
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
yea.... gotta love those Singlecuts
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
If PRS can't make a good hollowbody for £2500 or more I doubt they'll be able to make a decent one for £500 or however much... *grumbles to self*

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Wow, the PRS SE semi-hollow bodies look great. Possibly contenders with Artcores? Although, I already have a Hollowbody I, i'll still have to play these PRS SE semi-hollow bodies. They look great. If they're anything like the Hollowbody I's, then they must rock.

The SC 250's look like awesome guitars too. Def. on my list to try out once they come in at the shop.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Last edited by AlGeeEater at Jan 10, 2007,
Quote by Dirk Gently
That hollowbody is cool. But I still prefer the Rickenbackers that they stole that F-hole style from I'd like to try one out, though. Wonder if it'll be available with soapbars.

Do you think that Ric will try to sue them for the slash? And their take on a LP jr looks great.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
Do you think that Ric will try to sue them for the slash? And their take on a LP jr looks great.

No, the only thing Rickenbacker has trademarked is two headstock designs. Anyways, you can't copy an f-hole style either way.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Quote by AlGeeEater
No, the only thing Rickenbacker has trademarked is two headstock designs. Anyways, you can't copy an f-hole style either way.

Chris

I don't know about guitars, but I'm pretty sure Rick has trademarked the body designs (At least on their basses)
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
I don't know about guitars, but I'm pretty sure Rick has trademarked the body designs (At least on their basses)

You're right, they have 4 body designs trademarked, I didn't see them at first glance. The 300, 600, 4000, series and the C-series are.

Nothing with f-holes though is what really matters.

Chris