but this girl just told me that she hasnt been to school in a week because she stays up on myspace all night and doesnt sleep.

is the world on crack?

everything seems so wrong now.
how is that even possible? what does she do, spend a week just commenting on the 40,000 friends she has that she has never met?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
i tried to have a myspace but i wasn't sure how to use it (crappy computer skills lol)

but that girl........wtf? all you do is write blogs and put pics up dont you?

im going to make an effort making one for my band though
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by alexi_laiho
how is that even possible? what does she do, spend a week just commenting on the 40,000 friends she has that she has never met?

I've actually met people like that...

Meh. I can't say anything because UG has the tendency to do the same to people.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
ths girl is stupid, i have 300 friends on myspace (yes i have one) and i know at least 200 of those people from somewhere
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Quote by METSOAD
ths girl is stupid, i have 300 friends on myspace (yes i have one) and i know at least 200 of those people from somewhere

good on you,
is there a point to that or did you feel the need to tell people that you actually have friends? assuming you didnt make that up..
well, i have a myspace
Dont use it a whole lot though
Got about 60 friends
Know at least 50 of them
I rarely do anything on there though

But i got a few good friends who spend most of their time on their computers/myspace
and it shows on their sites, but i really dont think it is worth i
U lose all of ur social life, or your real social life, not your internet one.
That is, if you already had a social life...
Gooby Pls.
Quote by METSOAD

I have 100 odd friends, and I dont know even one of them from real life.

But some comment on my music, and I return the favour.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Seriously... that's not Myspace's problem, I guarantee this girl would do that with other things had Myspace not been there. People like that tend to attach to things and get obsessive anyway. Experience speaking here...
i do the same. not all night, but i can stay on it til late commenting people from abroad. same with UG.

and as for friends, i have 301, probably 100ish that i know personally, a shitload of bands, and some people who i never talk to who added me, and are getting deleted
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I think I'm the only person I know that doesn't have a myspace. My friends and my girlfriend keep trying to get me to get a myspace but I'm like "meh, myspace sucks."
Quote by AFI_kid
I think I'm the only person I know that doesn't have a myspace. My friends and my girlfriend keep trying to get me to get a myspace but I'm like "meh, myspace sucks."

Same here. I have no intention. I'd be even more put off the idea by this thread though. Its turned into some bragging session. A competition to see how many friends you have on myspace. You are all very scary people.
i wasn't bragging, i was making a point. regardless, don't knock it until you try it. its a fun social tool, yes it has bugs and annoying 'emo' people, but its really useful sometimes.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
i hate people like that.

see, i'm very unconcerned about my myspace. i don't care about whos on my friends list; i made an effort with my profile but am never going to change it again; and instead of flirting with perverts, i get them deleted.

this is what is wrong with your friend who spends her life being boring. she enjoys the attention far too much.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy