i was wondering if i should get the 1570 or the 2570, im in australia and we dont have the latest models yet so it could be a while or so until the 2570 arrives. what are the pros and cons of each and overall which one should i get? i play hard rock to metal from RATM to Pantera and some RHCP and Metallica aswell.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
either or. Which ever your like best. Myself, id go for the 2570 for obivous reasons
Ibanez RG350ex
one has different pickups, different colours, different inlays and thats about it

seriously they are for the most part identical its just whether or not youre willing to shell out the extra cash.
ok cool ive tested out the 1570 and its pretty cool, but they dont have the 2570 in store so dont say to go to the store and test em out coz i cant
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
id buy the 1570 for two reasons. i dont wana w8 until 2570 arrives and i love the mirage blue finish. both are good guitars..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Well the RG2570 simply has slightly better pickups, but both the pickups from the 1570 and 2570 should be changed eventually for optimal tone though. That is basically the only non visual difference. Personally I'd go for the 2570 because I think that the 1570 is ****ing ugly, but that's just a matter of opinion.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!