I'm a guy, never had long hair. As my signature says I'm a skinhead and been like that since god knows when.
Now, I don't know what suddenly got into me. I WANT LONGER HAIR.
I've been told I need eight weeks to grow one inch, is that true ?
Is there some way to grow faster ?
My aim is mid length hair, say after the should. But measuring my sisters hair I couldn't figure out how many inches that was because of all the different layers of hair she has.

Help out please anybody who has long hair (girls or guys).

Peace
Out
Different people have different hair growth rates, also various shampoos/oils/conditioners etc can have an effect on that as well. Your best bet is to ask at your local barber probably, if they don't suck. Or a doctor - seriously, a good one should be able to help you.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Mid length will take you a year to a year and a half, depending on how fast your hair grows.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by WhyUWannaBanMe?
I live in Egypt. Everybody sucks, barbers and doctors equally.

Does that mean you do, too?

Sorry, I'm pretty lame when I'm bored. Anyway, it'll take you at least a year to grow past your ears imo, and maybe 2? or so years to grow past your shoulders. I think, anyway. I haven't cut mine in 5 years so I might be wrong.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Mine grows out really fast, I don't prefer long or short, but my hair is just about always long, because I don't usally have time to cut it.
dude seriously, dont go onto the net and ask musicians about growing your hair. this is almost aS gay as that thread about but sex with other men
mine grows ****ing fast. november last year it was above my ears, now it's about 10cm below my shoulders.
Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club. PM mountaindew88 to join.
one thing that will help: get the ends trimmed regularly, it stops your hair splitting at the ends and breaking off, therefore letting it grow longer

i got my hair cut to about chin level about two months ago, it's now at shoulder level. hair grows faster than you think!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by cocaineboy
dude seriously, dont go onto the net and ask musicians about growing your hair. this is almost aS gay as that thread about but sex with other men

how is growing hair gay?

Quote by WhyUWannaBanMe?
I'm a guy, never had long hair. As my signature says I'm a skinhead and been like that since god knows when.
Now, I don't know what suddenly got into me. I WANT LONGER HAIR.
I've been told I need eight weeks to grow one inch, is that true ?
Is there some way to grow faster ?
My aim is mid length hair, say after the should. But measuring my sisters hair I couldn't figure out how many inches that was because of all the different layers of hair she has.

Help out please anybody who has long hair (girls or guys).

Peace
Out

I guess folic acid will make your hair grown faster.

And change your title or they WILL ban you.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Shave your head or get a nice buzz right before summer and then don't cut it for the whole summer and by the next schoolyear (assuming you are in school) you will have semi long hair.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by cocaineboy

don't you know alot

regardless, i've been growing it for 2 and a half years now and its pretty long. a yearish it takes to get to near the shoulder.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by ar73m
Does that mean you do, too?

Sorry, I'm pretty lame when I'm bored. Anyway, it'll take you at least a year to grow past your ears imo, and maybe 2? or so years to grow past your shoulders. I think, anyway. I haven't cut mine in 5 years so I might be wrong.

erm.... my hair was above me ears 5 months ago, its now on my shoulders...
=D
Quote by Scarlatti
erm.... my hair was above me ears 5 months ago, its now on my shoulders...
=D

Maybe my head is just slow ... oh well

Quote by cocaineboy

Is it?
What thread are valid in The Pit?

I'll take you alot of time to get in past shoulder, I got the same aim atm and mine is a bit above the shoulder. If you got curly hair it might be more or less impossible. For me it's pretty hard to get real long hair since it gets really curly around the shoulders.
Mine grew like three inches in six months.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Cory Smash
Mine grew like three inches in six months.

ok