hi! I'm a 13 year old boy and I play a left handed guitar. Can anybody suggest what can I do to make my fingers faster? coz I play better on right but since my band like to have the "A7X feelings", I play the left hand. any tips? thanks a lot!!!
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
let me get this straight.

you play right handed but you bought a left handed guitar and want to play left handed because your band wants to have that"A7X feeling". thats really just stupid.

I cant believe you actually spent money on a left handed guitar when you play right handed.

EDIT: just so this isnt spam. start doing some excersises slowly with a metronome. gradually increase the tempo at which you play the excersizes.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Jan 10, 2007,
Loooool!
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Wow thats as retarded as the people that become leftys just to look like Hendrix. Its stupid, return that crap and get a right handed guitar. This is also in the wrong forum. *reported* No one post after this or get warned
damn if im reading that right, and you play left handed just to be like a band, thats lame!! i mean who gives a **** if you have that a7x feel, you dont have the sound obviously if you cant even ****in play lefty.
How would Zack have become a lefty if he did what you're doing? He would have been a right handed guitarist and would have sucked at it and you would never have heard of him.

Blaze your own trail dude...