Hey, I have a problem. On my ibanez, it has a edge pro 2 tremolo floating bridge, my problem is, the whammy bar keeps falling out. It dosn't fall out if I hold it noramly but when I hold it upside down or jump around, it falls off. Do you guys have any tips on how to keep it from falling off?
Uh... How about putting the end of the whammy into the little hole in your bridge, and then turning it around until it's stuck?
Uh....No, it's not like the Fender types of whammy bar, you just stick it in, you can't turn it.
Well, no I cannot post pictures, because I don't have a camera of any kind but I am pretty sure it is the right whammy bar, seeing as how i got it in the package over the internet, i don't see how it could be the wrong whammy bar, maybe, I wore it down, because at the end of the bar itself the paint it scraped off.
I've been thinking about glueing it in, but if I would ever need to take it out, to say change the action would it be permanetly stuck?
I've got an Ibanez SAT-30 bridge and there's a little hole somewhere where you can increase/decrease the swing tension, your bridge should have one too, you could always take it to a guitar shop
#57 of the Alter Bridge Fan Club
Dive down your bridge, at the back of the trem you should see a tiny allen head. Tighten that slowly until you achieve your happy medium.

"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
It's just a hole, you don't have to do anything to loosen it or tighten it, just stick it in. But i'll look to see if there is a hole that I can adjust on the bridge.
Quote by madpickin03
Dive down your bridge, at the back of the trem you should see a tiny allen head. Tighten that slowly until you achieve your happy medium.

Sweet, thanks man, your the master of the floating bridge, if I remember right, you've helped with twice with bridge problems. Thanks for the advice guys.
thanks a lot dude you helped me out great. i don't have to it with my hands in the middle of a solo anymore
my gear:
- Caliber limited edition strat copy
- Martinez acoustic
- Ibanez GRG-170 DX
- Rp 150 by digitech
- 35 watt cool amp
- 25 watt megatone amp
- 2 straps
can anyone explain this to me a bit easier?.. and step by step?=P I'm such a newbie.. but do I need to take the bridge off or something?.. like screw it up?
........ whats so hard to understand.....

you just insert the tremolo arm inside the hole, dive down the bridge until you can see the tiny allen head, then adjust it

there's absolutely no need to remove the bridge at all
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
........ whats so hard to understand.....

you just insert the tremolo arm inside the hole, dive down the bridge until you can see the tiny allen head, then adjust it

there's absolutely no need to remove the bridge at all

I just found out that I have a FAT 10 Bridge.. that would be the reason why I didn't understand anything.. hahaha.. can you help me with that one, though?=)
i dont think the FAT10 have the adjustable torque screw.

You'd need to wrap some PTFE tape around the arm so that it'd be a lil thicker.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic