what should i buy ?
epiphone standard les paul
or
digitech GNX4

I just really want to know what i should buy. I'll but both of them eventually but i can't decide wich one first.
my gear:
- Caliber limited edition strat copy
- Martinez acoustic
- Ibanez GRG-170 DX
- Rp 150 by digitech
- 35 watt cool amp
- 25 watt megatone amp
- 2 straps
It depends which one you think you need more, just think of the wait to get the other item....would you be happier with a Digitech GNX4 and waiting for your LP....or happier with a LP and waiting for your Digitech GNX4?
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I would say get the digitech... because since you already have guitars you can get started on getting your sound...
Isn't it like that that the effects and amp you use makes difference in the sound of it more than a guitar does ? What i'm trying to say is. I won't get any other sound if i use the lp. and if i get the gnx4 i can get any sound i want ?
my gear:
- Martinez acoustic
- Ibanez GRG-170 DX
- Rp 150 by digitech
- 35 watt cool amp
- 25 watt megatone amp
- 2 straps
Quote by Stijntjen
Isn't it like that that the effects and amp you use makes difference in the sound of it more than a guitar does ? What i'm trying to say is. I won't get any other sound if i use the lp. and if i get the gnx4 i can get any sound i want ?

Sound and Tone. If you have a crap guitar though it doesnt matter either way... but it does help to have a good amp and effects processor.
Quote by Jeff Manthei
Sound and Tone. If you have a crap guitar though it doesnt matter either way... but it does help to have a good amp and effects processor.

i think i see your point, but a new (good) amp will get a much better tone than a new guitar (as amps make up most of the tone).
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
the amp i have now is pretty good. its a stupid brand name cool
but its a great amp. it also has some effects in it and the sound (for my ears) is great.
my gear:
- Martinez acoustic
- Ibanez GRG-170 DX
- Rp 150 by digitech
- 35 watt cool amp
- 25 watt megatone amp
- 2 straps
basically what im trying to say is... since you already have 2 electric guitars and no effects... why not get some effects.