This is what i\'m going to be doing to my bass and I need more ideas on what to do. I am getting the Badass II bridge and a Fender P-Bass neck. I need to know where to get an official one, they sometimes sell fake ones on ebay.

Can someone help me find a place to get an official Fender P-bass neck, and tell me some other things to upgrade, such as what pick ups to get.
I think Fender only sell replacement necks/bodies if you can prove your Fender has a problem. So I don't think you'll be able to get a Fender neck, but have a poke around on their website, I found this info there somewhere and they go into more detail.

You can always look at a Warmoth neck.

I'd also upgrade the pots if I were you, CTS is a good brand. And the jack, go for switchcraft here. These are purely reliability issues, but they are cheap to do.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
wow ....someone wanting to "upgrade" the fender active Deluxe Jazz bass ... thats unheard of ... the Badass2 bridge is okay but if you want more than that .... i just dont think thats the bass for you

personally im not a fan of replaceing necks and it would bother me if i had a fender that did not say fender on the neck.

i'm going to put a badass2 and a 2band EQ on my Jazz bass eventually but right now i need a new amp for gigging so that will be a ways away
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
http://stores.ebay.com/The-STRATosphere_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Here you go, all official fender bodies necks electronics and such. All actual photos as well. A ton of stuff there is from fender japan which is arguably better than american series fenders. I'm surprised you're such a Hoppus fan but decided for a jazz instead.

Ayways yeah that store is great, check out the bodies, they have tons of non standard colors like lake placid blue and candy apple red.