Hey,

I just found out that my school has been closed today because of the Wind creating bad road conditions and the chance of blowing the buses off the road... This has never happend before at are school normally we have snow days or cold days.....
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
wow, seriously?

i've only ever had snow days.

and only when the gritters went on strike.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
We had one like that in December, it was rediculous, since my part of town wasn't really affected. It was really dissapointing when my dad woke me up.

"Son, go back to sleep."
"Why, is there snow outside!"
"No, it's just sorta windy."
Har, sounds fun.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
The word you're looking for is our, not are.

As for your topic, that's strange, I've never heard of a Wind Day before.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Usually we just have snow days. We did have a couple flood days last year though.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
We had a sniper day a few years back when a sniper was on the loose killing people.
"Suck my ass!"

- Zakk Wylde
My school had a snow day today, we got about six inches of snow, a foot in other place, over night.
Quote by Bassist007
My school had a snow day today, we got about six inches of snow, a foot in other place, over night.

New York State?

I have one too.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
When I was in high school half the school got a few days off because of the wind. First day the wind was so strong one of the buses' windscreens blew in, although I think that was mainly due to the badly made bus, but school was cancelled for safety, and then school was closed for half the students for the next few days as the school's roof came off. That was mainly due to the badly made school.
our, not are.

perhaps no school for you isn't so good after all...
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by wingedgopher
New York State?

I have one too.

Yep, here I was thinking we wouldn't get any snow, until today of course. Knowing my super intendant it wouldn't have surprised me if we still had to go.
Quote by Bassist007
Yep, here I was thinking we wouldn't get any snow, until today of course. Knowing my super intendant it wouldn't have surprised me if we still had to go.

Ya know, people were saying all day yesterday that we weren't going to get as much snow as we were supposed to. The weather people always seem to exaggerate but I guess they got it right this time.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Ok so far we have

snow days
cold days
wind days
flood days
heat days
ice days
and sniper days?

I say this almost calls for a hurt/heal game.

but wtf a Wind day? O.o
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
Quote by chocolatguitar
my school has 'pizza day.' it's when they serve pizza in the cafeteria!

yum...

That was one of the most random things Ive read... I got to get out of the bass fourms more often...

My county has this curse. If school gets called off or we get out early, the snow goes away immediatley. Its happening right now actually... I swear I live in the only mountains that get no snow... This is bullshit...
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Pizza day...

Anyway, I've never heard of wind day... but where I went to school last year, we had ice days and such.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder
Pizza day...

Anyway, I've never heard of wind day... but where I went to school last year, we had ice days and such.

Why? You live in Canada. All I see when I see pictures of it is ice, snow and speach bubbles that say "eh".
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Here in Holland there's no days like that off at all, because it's always raining and semi-cold here anyway.
Holy Crap People!!!!! I Did NOT write this thread to be told I used the wrong word!!! This is not a grammer Thread!!!!!
And My excuse for that is that it was like 7:00 am when I wrote this so I was still alittle a sleep...

Now that is done,
Wow you guys have had some odd days... rat day, flood day... But ya The Strom that Hit Vancover B.C. Has Made it up and Over the Rocky Mountains and is coming to my area of Alberta..... So I guess that is why my school is having a wind day.... Sorry I should have said "our" school.....

I think I just talk gooder english than you all.. too bad for you.....
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
We've never had anything like that, although last summer we nearly had a heat day, like 3 degrees off the temperature that means you can't keep anyone in school by law (apparently, is there a law like that?) and we nearly had a snow day a few years back, which I was well annoyed about because all the teachers arrived like 3 hours late, and some didn't come in because of it, but NOOO we still have to come into school > = [
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Strum a chord
Holy Crap People!!!!! I Did NOT write this thread to be told I used the wrong word!!! This is not a grammer Thread!!!!!
And My excuse for that is that it was like 7:00 am when I wrote this so I was still alittle a sleep...

Are grammer is better than yours.
You're in Alberta? We have bad wind where I am too, but I still had to go to work...
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
our, not are.

perhaps no school for you isn't so good after all...

The only reason I came to this thread was to post a comment like that. You beat me to it.

Also...

I was still alittle a sleep...

What's the excuse this time...?

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Last edited by marcus00 at Jan 10, 2007,
We had one because there was no heating.

Quote by Malakian88
Are grammer is better than yours.

He's the king of Rome, and he's above grammar.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3