Hi Group! Someone suggested I post for trade on this forum, said you all rock over here and love PRS.

Well I have a lot of stuff in trade for a Paul Reed Smith

-2005 steinberger spirit electric
-Ibanez s470dxqm w/new seymour duncans
-Peavey Classic 30 amp
-Bose Lifestyle Surround Sound System
-Sony Vaio Pentium D (2gigs ram)
-Verizon XV6700 smartphone
-Samsung 22" lcd

Let me know if anyone has any interest in a trade for a nice Paul Reed Smith. Kind of a pick and choose for the guitar. Please send pics of your guitar and what you want for it. Thanks.
Last edited by myguitarlife at Jan 11, 2007,
lol i just sold my prs to curtis above...i would have traded it for the vaio and the lcd..haha...free up
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Quote by curtishart
what kind of prs

Hi Curtshart, Most PRS but no SE. What kind do you have and are you interested in anything on my list.
Quote by Nole07
lol i just sold my prs to curtis above...i would have traded it for the vaio and the lcd..haha...free up

That is pretty funny. Do you have any other guitars you feel like trading?
nah, i gots a squire strat, but the prs i sold to curtis was an se custom....haha.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Quote by Nole07
nah, i gots a squire strat, but the prs i sold to curtis was an se custom....haha.

LOL!
Quote by pierce34celtic
Post pics of your Ibanez S

Will do, should have them on tonight (est).
Quote by pierce34celtic
Looks nice, how much you looking for it?

Not totally sure but around $450. There is no case but I will through in some strings. Let me know.
Hey pierce34celtic, Wanted to see if you had some interest in the Ibanez before it goes to the ebay machine. Thanks.