So I had my first bad day of this year today, big deal happens too us all huh?

But it made me think...

My definition of a bad day is when you seem to get bad thing after bad thing happening.

Could the first bad thing to happen early in the day and the thought in your head, Oh crap i'm gonna have a bad day today arn't I? Could the very thought and certainty of a bad day be somehow depressing your mind abit causing you to infact have the sequences of bad things.

Alot like the idea of giving somone a chalk pill claiming it a cure for a cold, and the thought in their mind that they will get better be what causes them to get better.

Or could it be something else? I'm sure you all have plenty of crazy theories

Or perhaps you could go with something solid. Coincidence. Rather than think outside the box, you could just flame this thread and begone...

But please, discuss.

Maybe you've had a bad day too today? My sister, my girlfriend, and a few friends did.
I found it strange to be on the same day. Consider the above points for this perhaps? Change them around abit? Come up with your own? Flame me and begone?

Cheers.
I had a good day :-)
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
my day's been pretty average...no college, which is a plus, but my sister is skiving school and she's playing her tv loud, which is annoying, as i have a headache, and don't feel all that amazing.

it's just one of those days, you know?

i reckon people have bad days for all the reasons you listed, threadstarter, and probably other reasons as well. it depends on the kind of bad day you're having.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Learning some tunes :-)
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Every wednesday is a bad day for me, other days differ

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it?

And I think you're right, if you think something will be crap, it will be.

My day wasn't good or bad.
i've been stoned all day... that could only be a good day...
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
Quote by sofubar

Alot like the idea of giving somone a chalk pill claiming it a cure for a cold, and the thought in their mind that they will get better be what causes them to get better.

you mean a placebo? that is a very good theory. me, average day so far. blizzard, so i decided to not drive in. hell, i live outta the city, so none of the busses are going, so why shoyuld i drive in? kinda shitty in the sense that i dont get to see anybody. but good in the sense that i can get stuff done at home. just relaxin for now tho..

but i think your on the right track with your placebo theory. it can all start in the mind. wake up tomorrow morning, tell yourself it will be a good day, and be optimistic about everything you encounter. it'll be a good day for you
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
I can't do my English Legal History essay...I've tried doing it for 3 days straight. I understand it but I can't seem to write it down. All the introductions I've written are rubbish and I need to get this done by Monday 9AM.

ffs.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Yesterday I dislocated my knee cap, and it was like, totally sticking out from where it should be, funny thing is all i was doing was swaying/dancing and then my leg gave way, yeah, i got owned =P
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Yesterday I dislocated my knee cap, and it was like, totally sticking out from where it should be, funny thing is all i was doing was swaying/dancing and then my leg gave way, yeah, i got owned =P

Well, you sure aren't Iron Man.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I've had a ton of bad days recently.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Well, you sure aren't Iron Man.

Yeah I'm more like some sort of, Polystyrene Man or something
Funny words.
its all in the mind. you can have something bad happen to you and be upset about it all day and then let bad things happen to you all day. Or you can let something bad happen to you and say well **ck that and let it go or learn from it, and then continue having a good day.
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
It's up for grabs at this point. I just got rear-ended so...
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
i've had a good day. i always seem to have good days when everyone else is having bad ones