Page 1 of 3
Yeah, so I decided last year to take up Psychology, thought I'd be able to find out exactly how my mind works to create such a fucking intelligent, amazing human with such a large cock. Having already studied it prior to this year I thought it would be enjoyable...anyway it isn't. It's bloody hard. Sooo, I'm doing an assignment and I have to talk about Eysenck's theory of personality...unfortunately for most of the time I was supposed to be learning about this douchebag I was lying in bed with poon in my face. Seriously, poon was in my face, like, all the freakin' time. I'd be like "man, this is alot of poon to have in my face" and the poon would be all like "d'ya like my poon baby?" and I'd be like "yeah, s'okay" and the poon would be like "Mmmm" 'cos I'm eating the poon all slowly and gentle and sticking my finger that I painted black and had just ate chicken with up her butthole and we're pretending we're having a threesome with a black guy, and she's loving it, and then the black guy be all like "I want yo ass boy" and I was like "uh, no, you're not going up there" and he's like "Boy, I'm going up there whether you like it or not M...m...master" (he's one of those slave blacks) and I'm like "dude, I'm not gay" and then I realise that I'm talking to my own finger and start losing the rhythmic motion that was getting the poon all excited, and the poon's like "what's wrong baby?" and I'm like "Nothing poon, nothing" but I'm lying and she knows I'm lying and so she's like "stop" and I like rape her 'cos ain't no bitch gonna tell me when to stop...

So, basically, I searched for Psychology and found stuff like a "penis enlargement" thread which well... doesn't really help. I then decided to search on Google for a Psychology forum much like the very good Politics Forum, but could only find websites where the deepest psychological discussions centred around "Why is Michael Jackson weird?" which, well... doesn't really help. So here I am, Psychology thread in hand, awaiting to sink down this forum faster than I go down on the poon. Which I do alot. Seriously, I could eat it all day...

Anyway, if anyone is doing or is interested in talking Psychology, namely Eysenck's theory of personality and the relationship between each trait, reply you fuckers. Or talk about poon. Yeah, actually, fuck Psychology, let's talk about poon. I fucking love poon.

Seriously though, anyone else doing Psychology?
Last edited by Chungavelli at Jan 10, 2007,
dude, how can you be a psycholog, if you frickin need a psycholog?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
dude, how can you be a psycholog, if you frickin need a psycholog?

Uh, Dr. Melfi has no problem speaking with that Larry King Jew guy....
i don't really have anything to add, other than that i laughed mildly when reading your thread, and rofl'd a lot more when i read your signature.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by _Mayday_
*Reported*

First off I hope you're not serious. Secondly, if you aren't serious, that's the second time you've said that. Stop.
Quote by Chungavelli
Uh, Dr. Melfi has no problem speaking with that Larry King Jew guy....

hey got any problems with jews?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Chungavelli
First off I hope you're not serious. Secondly, if you aren't serious, that's the second time you've said that. Stop.

You shouldn't post in a thread that has been reported.
I like absurd humor an all that...but, this time it may only be funny to you
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by urik
hey got any problems with jews?

No

Quote by _Mayday_
You shouldn't post in a thread that has been reported.

You shouldn't report a thread that doesn't deserve being reported you stupid little cunt.

Quote by Bronek
I like absurd humor an all that...but, this time it may only be funny to you

Uh, yeah, you're Polish... Seriously, stop polluting the thread if you don't know a thing about Psychology.
Are you taking it in collage or university?

I was in a barbers a few months ago, and this man getting who was getting his hair cut ( was a mental health psychologist) was telling everyone about his patients
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Are you taking it in collage or university?

I was in a barbers a few months ago, and this man getting who was getting his hair cut ( was a mental health psychologist) was telling everyone about his patients

Uni.
I just took foundations of Psych and Im going into educational psychology this semester. Very interesting stuff but unfortunately my studies are so broad that I can really contribute to your complexity of your poon theory. :p
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Chungavelli
You shouldn't report a thread that doesn't deserve being reported you stupid little cunt.

Chill the fuck out. You shouldn't be so overbearing in a thread that asks for help on Psychology from the Pit. Granted; there are some people that know what they are talking about, and will help you out. But the vast majority of UG won't help.
Quote by _Mayday_

Chill the fuck out. You shouldn't be so overbearing in a thread that asks for help on Psychology from the Pit. Granted; there are some people that know what they are talking about, and will help you out. But the vast majority of UG won't help.

Oh shut the fuck up. Exactly how is "*reported*" contributing to the thread in any positive way?
Quote by Chungavelli

Uh, yeah, you're Polish... Seriously, stop polluting the thread if you don't know a thing about Psychology.

Please if what you talked about is psychology you probably do BDSM with farm animals as hypnosis
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by Chungavelli
Oh shut the fuck up. Exactly how is "*reported*" contributing to the thread in any positive way?

And how is calling people 'stupid little cunts' any different? Talk like that will get the thread reported...
Wow, if it's people like that who become psychologists, I sure am glad I never went to see any...
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I studied his big five model for a couple of months at Uni because some of stuff applied to the anthropomorphism and anthropomorphobia unit we're doing.

I found it inredibly boring - but only because everyone kept taking online quizzes to see which trait they fitted into.
Quote by _Mayday_
And how is calling people 'stupid little cunts' any different? Talk like that will get the thread reported...

I called you a "stupid little cunt" is response to your moronically spamming the thread with an unnecessary *reported* post. The thread does not warrant reporting, so quietly fuck off to your Comic thread.

Quote by ar73m
Wow, if it's people like that who become psychologists, I sure am glad I never went to see any...

Your poor as shit family couldn't afford to send your ass to see me anyway.
Psychology is a worthy field of study as long as you realize it's bullshit.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Chungavelli
I called you a "stupid little cunt" is response to your moronically spamming the thread with an unnecessary *reported* post. The thread does not warrant reporting, so quietly fuck off to your Comic thread.

I thought excessive swearing did warrant reportings... What's up with the attitude, anyway? Why the hate?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by Dirk Gently
Psychology is a worthy field of study as long as you realize it's bullshit.

True.
Quote by Chungavelli

Your poor as shit family couldn't afford to send your ass to see me anyway.

I find it funny how you first state that responding to moronic spam in that manner is acceptable, then respond in the same manner to someone who stated an opinion about psychology...
Quote by _Mayday_
I find it funny how you first state that responding to moronic spam in that manner is acceptable, then respond in the same manner to someone who stated an opinion about psychology...

Who stated an opinion about Psychology?
Quote by Chungavelli
Who stated an opinion about Psychology?

ar73m did, albeit it was more about Pshychologists.
Quote by _Mayday_
ar73m did, albeit it was more about Pshychologists.

From my reading, that sounds more like an opinion on myself rather than the field of Psychology...
Quote by Chungavelli
From my reading, that sounds more like an opinion on myself rather than the field of Psychology...

Ok, but do you not study Phsychology?

But; this thread has gone of topic...ta ra.
Chung what uni are you studying at?
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Poon? I found the entire field of psychological theories of personality rather boring. Eysenck's theory made me sleepy and I thought Freud and Jung's psychodynamic theories were just boring and narrow. Studying something more empirically based such as the psychological theories of sleep or learning is way better.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Quote by Derigiberble
Chung what uni are you studying at?

Glasgae.

Quote by _Mayday_
Ok, but do you not study Phsychology?

But; this thread has gone of topic...ta ra.

And? How on earth does that make any difference?
Quote by Chungavelli
Glasgae.

Pfft, shithole.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Quote by Derigiberble
Pfft, shithole.

I'm originally from Edinburgh so yeah, it's quite an eye-opener; never seen so many drunk old women defecate on buses before...
Quote by Chungavelli
I'm originally from Edinburgh so yeah, it's quite an eye-opener; never seen so many drunk old women defecate on buses before...

Yeah I live in Edinburgh (well just outside) people in Edinburgh are total pricks but Glasgow is pretty rough and industrial. Not really my kind of place.
Quote by CornLord

Page 1 of 3