ok so is there much difference between the Ts9 and the Ts7? cause theres a big price difference so surely they must have some sound difference Confused im buying one and just want to know wether to pay extra for the 9 or stick with the 7
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
apparently the reissue is a piece of shit.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
apparently the reissue is a piece of shit.

Yup, you're right.
Looking for a new sig!
so the ts7 would be the way to go if the new ts9 and 808 is crap
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
the ts-9 and 808 are not pieces of crap
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

ive treid the ts7 and the ts808 the ts7 was horrible, the ts808 was pretty good, not as good as the Maxon version but still pretty good, i think the ts9 is in between the ts7 and ts808 in terms of sounding good. but yeah avoid the ts7 'tis garbage.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Maxon-OD808-Overdrive?sku=155025
thisis what you want for the original tube screamer sound. I treid one side by side with an original (those things have really jumped in price lately) and i could just barely tell any difference at all.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jan 10, 2007,
I hae a TS9 and a TS7.

I agree with cmogi10, theyre not crap.

The TS7 is crap.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009