Im trying to book some shows outside of Cleveland. Im in a band called Fangboner and were on Lightning Rock Records.

Some places that I deal with consistantly are:
The Oranges Street (Akron)
The HiFi (Lakewood)
Club Khameleon (Kent)
Red Parrot (Lorain)

Im looking for some more stuff around the northern part of the state currently, but will be needing some stuff around the whole state and also including Pittsburgh, Detroit, Erie PA, and some places in Indiana if possible. Any contacts of the sort would be very much appreciated.

If anyone is in a band and wants to trade shows sometime too, lemme know and well work something out.

Dustin
Last edited by Yontsey at Jan 10, 2007,
Backyard BBQs, basements of churchs, yard sales, the Elks Lodge, Sweet 16 parties, Street Festivals, High School Cafeterias, Nursing Homes, Tractor Pulls, beauty pagaents, etc.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Quote by Dutch_Apples
Backyard BBQs, basements of churchs, yard sales, the Elks Lodge, Sweet 16 parties, Street Festivals, High School Cafeterias, Nursing Homes, Tractor Pulls, beauty pagaents, etc.

i appreciate the effort i guess...
There's a place called headliners over here somewhere... I forget exactly where though. Toledo has a good many places though. I'm pretty sure alot of the nightclubs here are up for gigging.
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Play at the Tower in Cleveland. Cafe Burboun Street in Columbus, get in touch with the kids at the Sco in Oberlin and there's always something going on in Elyria and Cincinatti. Also try and make it over to pittsburgh there's a few good punk houses over there now.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Ok, so I had help from a firm that books some shows for us. Now Im looking for stuff down in Cincinnati, Dayton maybe, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indianapolis, Erie.

How is The Mad Frog in Cinci?? Anyone ever deal with it?
checkout:
The Basement-Columbus

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Lime-Spider?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
The Garage in Springboro
The Attic in Kettering
There's also some new teen center in centerville but it doesn't seem to be popular.

those are all far from cleveland but still.