k.... my i and my bad are in need of one, and ive heard that some bands rent a storage unit where they keep all their gear and use for practice.

does anyone have experience doing this, and how much does it cost to rent one of these things?
Rock is Dead.

Gear:
Epiphone LPC
Vox AD50VT

Whats the meanest you can be,
To the ones you claim to love,
And still smile to your newfound friends?
Well firstly you're in need of a grammar lesson...

Well if your town has a hall, they are usually good, though a bitch sometimes witht he rent, some dotn charge. Try a garage maybe.
Being a hobbit, couldn't you just dig a hole?

It really depends on your area and people in there, though. I know people who used to practice in a school, after lessons - they didn't pay anything at all for that. As long as you aren't actually renting a place to yourself but are just using like a garage or some warehouse during off hours, it won't cost you much at all, if anything. Schools are good to ask about this too, if they have nice staff they might let you in.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
If you're wanting one fo the storage place things, look in your Yellow Pages or simalar for an idea of location and maybe price.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
getting a drumset down a hole might prove problematic...

sorry about my grammar... i just woke up.
Rock is Dead.

Gear:
Epiphone LPC
Vox AD50VT

Whats the meanest you can be,
To the ones you claim to love,
And still smile to your newfound friends?