yea my friend has one, but he has flatwound strings on it and i dont really like those. theyre not to bad.
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
I dunno maybe if you're just looking for a good cheap bass. I Don't know what it sounds like but you might be better of spending a bit of extra cash for more quality.
Tbh I don't really know I guess it depends what you want it for but I'm sometimes not sure about cheap things whether it's a bargin or a rip-off
i bought a really cheap bass pack for around £100 its perfectly good if you want to just learn...trying to save up for a fender hoppus now
We just acquired a bassist (originally a rhythm guitarist ) who needs a bass to play with us. However, his funds are in the negatives. So I was willing to throw some cash together to buy something cheap to get him started. He has a OLD Rogue bass that took the frets out of and filled it with some type of wood filler, he took out the knobs and switches and wired everything direct. the action at the 12th fret is like 3 inches from the fret board and he Magiverd some sort of plastic thing for the nut. My point is, he's willing to use that, but it's a real piece of sh*t!

Anything cheap!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Well ive never tried anything like that, however I had a cheap bass around £50 and it worked for me fine for a year or so. My advice: at $50 i don't really think you can go wrong (also it said it did have a warrenty)
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
it casnt be toooo bad. and like he said, theres a warranty.

i wish i had some random spare cash to get one o thems.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Yeah, I went ahead and put a $44 bid on one.
"
-Maynard

| |
K, I bought it for our bass player... I'll make a full review about it as soon as I receive it.
"
-Maynard

| |
Update:

Recieved that $44 bass... I think it was $88 to the door.

Anyhow, it was better than expected. The red color isn't as bold as the picture showed, more pinkish-metal-flake. But I was surprised how decent the fit and finish was. And it plays like a bass should, good action, straight neck, decent sound... pick-ups aren't special, but sounds good enough for the band & recording.

Overall, I'd suggest this bass to anyone and I'll be giving them positive feedback on ebay. It was a $88 risk that was worth a chance...

We're happy!
"
-Maynard

| |
nope but it looks nice :P
i my self prefer to buy from a guitar shop to be able to have a play on it first before i buy :P
TUNED

Join now ^^^^^ NEW GUITAR FORUM ^^^^^^
Quote by musefan_44
nope but it looks nice :P
i my self prefer to buy from a guitar shop to be able to have a play on it first before i buy :P

Yeah, but us poor broke bastards didnt have $200 USD to drop on a cheap bass. I'd say this bass could hang with $150-$175 Rogue and Ibanez basses.
"
-Maynard

| |