I'm looking at the Randall XLT, Mesa standard, or Genz Benz G-flex. all of them in 4x12 and they are all about the same price. I play mainly metal and am just wondering which would be the best. Thanks
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Is there really such a difference between cabs that have v30s installed?
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
I know, but I was just wondering if there was any differences, possibly in construction that makes them sound different or makes one better then the others.
My Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G
kind/quality of wood used, dimensions and design, quality of construction, yes it makes a difference.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah. Considering the fact that the speaker makes the noise..soo yeah lol.

A Mesa cab with G12T-75s *there isnt any but this is an example* will sound completely different then a Mesa cab with V30s.
ok, let me rephrase. I know they have v30 in them but what im trying to get at here is each cab is constructed differently and i would like to know which cab is construced the best for the best sound for my set up or are they all close sounding to each other and then it wouldnt really matter, sorry for the confusion. What i am looking for is a cab with really good bottom end, with good definition and tightness.
My Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G