Im bored of playin metal and wanna get into playin more blues. I listened to some BB king yesterday and it was great. anybody know any of his easier songs that i could play to get the feel of it? If he even has any easy songs...
Thrill Is gone, I like that song BB King kicks butt, I played his ES-345 at a vault in london hard rock cafe.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
Quote by Cloudkill
Thrill Is gone, I like that song BB King kicks butt, I played his ES-345 at a vault in london hard rock cafe.

Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Cloudkill

Your so lucky ....that song rules tho, i looked up the tab and it sounds great. Thanks alot.
Isn't the whole point of blues to not learn songs note for note?
Quest for "the tone": pending.
bb boogie.theres no need to learn it note for note.get the gist and just feel it
yeah i think its a waste of tiem learnign note for note anyways
trying learnign an SRV song note for note:P ... you'll be there for days & then the song looses meaning ...

but once he looks at the song feels the ryhtem and paintsa picture in his head .. he can go from there and just jamm along
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
yeah thats what i was going for is to just get the whole feel of it. thanks for the help
Hey, also try 'My Life.' Nice and slow blues, but it can be played at a faster tempo too...check out the BB King duets album, he does it with Willie Nelson!
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
Texas Flood-SRV. improv from that song and you need nothing else
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
the little wing cover by SRV is amazing...go listen to it a million times straight. whenever i don't feel like playing, i listen to it, and i want to again.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!