Well, it needs to be written as score. It's pretty complex, think Stevie Ray Vaughan in terms of technical difficulty, and i'm useless at score-writing. I noticed that power tabs have score above the tab... How do people make such complex songs into accurate powertab? Additional software?
Tabs can be limiting as to the exact way the song was written... Vibrato, phrasing and such... Without a song, a tab is fairly boring...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
When you use either Powertab or Guitar Pro, if you input the tab bits, it automatically converts that into normal musical notation on the score above (if I remember right). It is always worth checking at the end though that it has put the right notes down (I think it sometimes messes up sharps/naturals/flats).

If you play your composition into CuBase, it would transcribe it for you. Although you would need a Midi converter-majig.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by robbie
When you use either Powertab or Guitar Pro, if you input the tab bits, it automatically converts that into normal musical notation on the score above (if I remember right). It is always worth checking at the end though that it has put the right notes down (I think it sometimes messes up sharps/naturals/flats).

Yeah powertab can be a bit crap when it comes to having the accidentals where it needs them.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.