Does Anybody Know What Strings esp Guitars Come With? Because After I Change The First Set Of Strings It Just Doesnt Sound As Good As The Ones It Came With, Even After I Play Them For Months.

Thanx
I dont think the strings are special or anything...they looked and felt like regular .10s when i got mine
idk but people tell me you needa change strings every 2 weeks.
i just wait till they break...
sorry idk
go on the web site... go to the FAQ's page and see what strings you guitar has.... every guitar they make has different strings on it...
you don't have to change strings every 2 week. thats just bull****. just change them when they brake or like once every 5-6 months.
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
mine camewith ghs
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by arondadi
you don't have to change strings every 2 week. thats just bull****. just change them when they brake or like once every 5-6 months.

5-6 months? I change mine at least once a month or when they break. During holidays i tend to change every 2-3 weeks because i play more.
You dont need to change strings that often. I change mine every 2-3 months or when they break. The reason yours are sounding strange is because new strings sound tinny until they get played a bit. thats why its not a good idea to change ur strings a short time before a gig, because theyll sound bad and will go out of tune easier.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
he said he playewd w/ em for months
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
thats just the thing....even after i play them for a while , like a few months, it still doesnt have that sound it had with the original set of strings.
Is there even a difference? I've had the same strings on my Epi for 2 months now (Original owner changed them last April), and they sound just fine.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
My god. I change my strings at least once every two weeks. after that they start to get dull. And it is best to change strings before gigs IMO. Stretch them out and tune them and they will be fine
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
ESP uses these gauges, .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042 as the strings that come with the guitar when ordered.
Kinda on and off subject but, I tried some "musicians friend" brand strings .10's. I preffer them over all others now i got them in a 10 pack for about 20USD.
Quote by arondadi

Well, I hope you like your crap tone then.

Dont listen to him, change every 2-4 weeks.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by Mechanixx
You dont need to change strings that often. I change mine every 2-3 months or when they break. The reason yours are sounding strange is because new strings sound tinny until they get played a bit. thats why its not a good idea to change ur strings a short time before a gig, because theyll sound bad and will go out of tune easier.

Do you mean of how the strings are new that they will go out if tune easier? If so, then that means you don't know how to change strings. It is highly recommended that you changes strings before you have a gig because you are less prone to breaking a string and they do sound much better when new.

Also, when you change strings, you are supposed to stretch them. This makes it so that it either takes a lot less time for them to properly stretch or, if you are good enough, do not go out of tune at all.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by Anarkyofadown
Does Anybody Know What Strings esp Guitars Come With? Because After I Change The First Set Of Strings It Just Doesnt Sound As Good As The Ones It Came With, Even After I Play Them For Months.

Thanx

stop capitalizing the first letter of EVERY WORD. its SO ANNOYING.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
You also don't need to capitalize the first letter of every word in a sentence. The serious lack of grammatical aptitude and overall coherence in some of these posts is disgusting.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs