Hello, I am looking to get rid of my xbox 360 core system. It comes with 2 wired controllers, and 1 wireless, and one 64 mb memory card. Games: Gears of war, F.E.A.R., Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Need for Speed: Carbon (collectors edition). It is in mint condition, I bought it in early November of 2006. I'll get pics up in a day or two.

I am looking for a PC that I can start recording with, so I need atleast 1 GB of RAM.

Thank you,

Dylan
The word about how crap the 360 is has gotten out to just about every dick and his dog. So you're not going to get much for it. I would reccomend listing it up on EBAY then buying second hand hardware, if you want it cheap, get an AMD Sempron 754 3300+ with a motherboard and a gig of ram, it would probably set you back about how much you get for your 360.

Other than that, you could try listing this sale on a PC forum?
hey how much for the xbox360 controlers and gears of war?
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
I really only want to do trades or sell as a bundle, sorry. I guess I could be willing to trade for other things than just a PC, let me know what you have. I could sell the whole bundle for about $400+shipping.
i have an HP i don't use n e more and i used to record with it... PM me if interested... does it come with the HDD?