Page 1 of 2
wOOt!!!! For the first time in my school career we finally have a snow day (Im 18). I was just wondering how many of you have had one before because these things are very rare in my opinion.
I usually get 2 or 3 a year, none yet though.
brnh.bandcamp.com
They didn't even shut my school down.. even though its an absolute blizzard. I didn't go though. I'm 18 as well and i've never had a snow day.. they're too hardcore on the prairies.
Usually we get like 2 a year, sometimes more if it's a worse season. This year we've had none though, as the temperature has rarely dropped below 30 degrees (I live in NY btw.)
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
I used to get two or three during a good year in NY. I miss snowdays.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
I've had many a snow day in my day. We haven't gotten any snow this year though, other than flurries today. Its weird.
We dont have many snowdays... We've had our fair share of bright days, its when the weather stops being amazingly dull and everyone is so shocked that the elderly members of the teaching staff have heart attacks and are unable to teach. Takes them a while to get new ones in.
Quote by fuzzypicklez
wOOt!!!! For the first time in my school career we finally have a snow day (Im 18). I was just wondering how many of you have had one before because these things are very rare in my opinion.

we have quite a few each year here in maritime canada

is your user name influenced by "earthbound"?
To see him obviously framed.
Couldnt help but make me feel ashamed.
To live in a land, where justice is a game.
My school shut down. Im in Canada-Saskatchewan we got like 8 inches of snow and more ahha. I didn't go to school today luckly my mom let me stay home first time for me too that my schools shut down. Highschool sucks ass man
Quote by SillyRabbit
My school shut down. Im in Canada-Saskatchewan we got like 8 inches of snow and more ahha. I didn't go to school today luckly my mom let me stay home first time for me too that my schools shut down. Highschool sucks ass man

whereabouts in saskatchewan are ya? It's probably the worst blizzard i've ever seen right now.. and i've seen some shitty weather in my 18 years of living in this province.
Im in saskatoon and yeah its horrible man. we have like 3 feet of snow piled up against are front door steps lol
i have like 5 a year. then again, i live in the snowiest city in the united states.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I usually get like 3 a year but so far nothing here on the eastcoast :/
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
i probally wont go to school tommorow even tho my bus stops like 1 block away. But w/e my school will be shut down tommorow anyway
SillyRabbit can relate EXACTLY to me right now. what school do u go to? as for Evdog Im surprised school hasnt been shut down for you guys you would think all of saskatchewan would be.
I live in colorado, sometimes we use up more than our allotted snow days and have to stay in school longer at the end of the year.
Quote by scheck006
I live in colorado, sometimes we use up more than our allotted snow days and have to stay in school longer at the end of the year.

ahha lol that sucks but id rather have no school now just cuz i hate it i wouldn;t care if we had a few extra days no big deal
I'm in NJ, and I've had well over 40 snow days since kindergarten. none this year though. for anyone who lives in NJ, wtf is up with the weather??? it's like mid 60's every day here
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
Its our first actual snow day well my snowday I never went to school today so its all good for me but yeah My dad had to tow a tow truck wiht his big gm truck out of a ditch i think iunno but thats what my mom said
Quote by kayvman
I'm in NJ, and I've had well over 40 snow days since kindergarten. none this year though. for anyone who lives in NJ, wtf is up with the weather??? it's like mid 60's every day here

El nino pushed the cold air up into canada.
Quote by fuzzypicklez

It's been 13 years, and you've had ONE snow day? Lord, you deprived child. I live in NC, and we at least have one or two every year, though we once had 2 straight weeks of snow days and had to cut out our spring break
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
I'm in grade eleven and I've had maybe three snowdays... in middle school I took the bus and they only cancelled once when there was so much snow that it was hard to get outside, and now the school busses get cancelled for a light dusting of snow. It's barely snowed at all here this year, which sucks cause i want to go snowboarding
yeah. saskatchewan sucks for weather its always too cold in the winter and then too hot in the summer
I can't wait til it goes down to -40 C.. freeze my balls off. Saskatchewan has the worst climate. I don't mind the extreme hot in the summer cuz theres a lake just 20 minutes outta the city where I spend my summers.
yeah tommorows going to be the shitz. imagine how the homeless people feel. lol thats cruel
I've had one this year I believe. I had quite a few in my lifetime.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Quote by fuzzypicklez

Where do you live? I live in missouri and weve had like 8
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by Evdog89
I can't wait til it goes down to -40 C.. freeze my balls off. Saskatchewan has the worst climate. I don't mind the extreme hot in the summer cuz theres a lake just 20 minutes outta the city where I spend my summers.

Oh shit i know what thats like. I lived in Sk for 7 years of my life (im 15 now). But man, in you live in battleford (north battleford is better ) why dont you go skiing or snowboarding. What is that place called there, table mountain. Back in elementary I drove an hour and a half every saturday to go there. Shit I loved that place.

Also, we just over a foot of snow in one night, but it was during the holidays, so there was no school to shut down.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Fuzzy Pickelz, I live in Saskatoon too. I had to leave in the afternoon because school got cancelled (I'm in gr. 8) and yeha I was just out shoveling.

I hope it clears up tomorrow though because I was planning on going to Long & McQuade too see if i could get a Dime guitar.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Page 1 of 2