Page 1 of 2
I often find myself with a mouth full of saliva when I finish playing a solo. It's like I'm so into it that I forget to swallow. Any one else does this?
yeah very embarrasing when your playing infront of a crowd and a drool on your fretboard
POST FINDER
I dont drool when im soloing. I drool when I am just sitting back and plaing like i dont have a care in the world (acoustic). Then before i know it there will be some drool on the fretboard.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
dude i do it all the time. if im making up a sweet riff or just covering one, if i get really into it my mind phases way out and i drool. so so true.
i dont know how to solo yet so... no... jk i just dont drool cos im not an animal sorry dudes
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Plenty of times lol.

Tis the product of over concentration lol.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Done it quite a few times. One time I was bored and playing guitar while chewing tobacco, and you know what happened. Just the biggest wad of brown spit on my fretboard. It was terrible
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
I drool sometimes!
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
hmm...i've made my fair share of weird faces while playing, but never drooled - that can't be healthy
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Haha..........I drool when im playing and talking on the phone...............Cuz my hands are playing and the phone is on my shoulder....cant exactly swallow with out moving my jaw and dropping the phone haha......................
Haha, just the topic of this thread makes me laugh.

I don't drool, but sometimes I will forget what facial expression I am making and my bandmates say I end up making a wicked goofy face. It's hard, but try to keep it under control.
PFFT-I've drooled so many times, I've literally paused the song when I'm at home playing along with something, and wiped the guitar off. Sometimes more than once in 15 minutes! I think that's a very common thing.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Cant say i've drooled whilst playing before. Have to watch out when i'm listening to Hendrix or Paige !!
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Yeah well metal sucks just as bad. Blues Rock Jazz not so bad. The rest sucks bye.
I actually jizzed in my pants once because it sounded so good.

Lol, jk, but that happens to me alot, i suck it back before it gets to far.
I've drooled down my chin, nothing bad..
but I've had my fair share of orgasmic faces.. lol my mates always make fun of me
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

Pm me and I'll give you a link to God's forum! It still needs mods

62% of teens smoke pot, put this in your profile if you like lesbians

My fretboard has drool marks on the 16th and 11th frets. No joke.

I usually drool when I'm really happy. Like sometimes I'll be reading a really good book like Catcher in the Rye and i'll just drool on the pages. I though I was the only one!
Life Plays With A Lot Of Distortion
Dave Mustaine does it a lot. I do it it also. Usually, I make weird mouth movements when soloing (or trying to solo).
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I'm glad you made this thread, I thought it was just me! I think it's just because you're concentrating so much, your brain forgets to make you swallow.
I do it too I get lost in the music. Once I got some on my bass' E and it flicked up when I plucked the string.
yea, happened to me a few times... i thought i was weird. luckily, no one saw me...
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Am I the only normal one here? I never have and probably never will.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Did he rip your balls off and chuck em in the river afterwards?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
lol i droul when playing bass, and i also make weird mouth movements
Haha, I'll drool when I'm really into, but I never make those weird faces... shows your too tense.
When I saw the title I laughed, yet its so true. I'm so happy I'm not the only one that gets so into it and sometimes drool. Once I didn't even notice I drooled over like 3 frets and it was dripping off the fretboard. I felt like I flooded it with drool and continued playing just to rub it in its face.
If I do I don't notice it is more of if I get that into a solo I get possessed with so much energy I am a friggin' Angus Young. So if I drool it is finging at everyone. But I have never actually played in front of peole, just jam with my friends. But the drummer always carries extra drumsticks to throw at me because well I can go on for the solo for ever.
Yeah, I drool sometimes. I also purse my lips and make weird squeaky noises on accident...
Page 1 of 2