Nothing is easy lol and why take the easy way out? Belive me learning it the hard way(s) and mastering it later on is such a good feeling

But there are some tips

Like Take it slow Learn one part then learn another and put em together Use a metranome it will help greatly find a base speed and go up from there.

Just keep workin on it and youll get it
There's No Exuses For HardWork - It will pay off
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
crap haha I saw this video and this guy Is showing how to do them. I swear to god he must of had lightning fingers. my problem is I cant move my fingers fast enough or im hitting another string accidently when I try to go faster
Last edited by SillyRabbit at Jan 10, 2007,
Then slow down?

You can play triplets at any tempo. So take it at a slow tempo that you can do very cleanly and slowly build it up. Once it gets to a point where you mess, slow down a bit more and just practice at that tempo. Then a few days later do the same process.

It would help if you had a metrenome so you can be more exact
Quote by ouchies
It would help if you had a metrenome so you can be more exact

In other words get a metronome. After that do the practice.
To really get the hang of triplets, you HAVE to use a metronome.

What I have found helps with them, is to not think of them as some
kind of odd 1-2-3 count. Think of it more as a sequence of notes that
sits right between 8th and 16th notes in speed.

Play some notes as 8th notes, then play them as 16th notes, then play
them as something in between which is still hitting the beats. That's triplets.
Quote by SillyRabbit
my problem is I cant move my fingers fast enough or im hitting another string accidently when I try to go faster

LOL I face the same problem!
I have a strange problem actually, i can sweep slowly, or quickly, but there's a moderate speed that i find soooo awkward. Guess i should start slow and learn again by building up speed bit by bit.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts