Me and my friend want to play the trooper since there is 2 guitars. My question is, how hard is the solo? I can play the fade to black outro, he can only play the crazy train solo (well). Would this be too difficult or a good challenge?
nah i think you should be ok. just practise a shitload. you should get it right.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
kick ass guys thanks! it will be a real challenge, but i think we can do it. We have both been playing a while. (well, me 8 months him 2 yrs). CANT WAIT!
Quote by jasonsol
Me and my friend want to play the trooper since there is 2 guitars. My question is, how hard is the solo? I can play the fade to black outro, he can only play the crazy train solo (well). Would this be too difficult or a good challenge?

from that id say go for it but
kick ass guys thanks! it will be a real challenge, but i think we can do it. We have both been playing a while. (well, me 8 months him 2 yrs). CANT WAIT

hang on a mintue hes been playing 2 years and u say he can only play the solo to crazy train wtf 2 years and he knows one solo
and is the fade to black outro all you can play please say it isnt cos you sound doomed if its taken him 2 years to learn a solo that took me a couple of hours to do
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
from that id say go for it but

hang on a mintue hes been playing 2 years and u say he can only play the solo to crazy train wtf 2 years and he knows one solo
and is the fade to black outro all you can play please say it isnt cos you sound doomed if its taken him 2 years to learn a solo that took me a couple of hours to do

People learn at different speeds ya know....
Yes. I know, 2 years only 1 solo. I have played 8 months, i know fade to black intro outro, im alright by jerryc, master of puppets, and i am learning no more distance by jerryc and ten words by satriani
The diddily part in between the verses is the hardest part for me because I'm used to extreme improvisation. For solos I just play the first note right and the last note right with all of my improv in between. It still sounds good. But if you're a perfectionist who's played for 2 years go for it.
I am the Master of Puppies

Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
Line 6 Sp III 30
Ibanez jumpstart (black)
Ibanez toneblaster (small amp)
Digitech RP80 Guitar Workstation
oki i wernt taking the piss i was just a bit shocked that it took some one 2 years to learn a solo that took me a couple of hours for the whole song and then your wanting to play a whole song that just made me laugh