police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
all depends on the size of venue as said above... and if they have a PA set up you will be fine...
Behringer only shows the peak wattage(so I've heard). So it's really as loud as a 50w or something.
Bass is my life.
my school uses a similar berhinger to that for jazz band etc, and other school preformances so oit should be ok, but there are so many much better amps
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
If they have a PA system (which they should) just stick a microphone up to the amp...you'll be fine.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
dude, get a nice one, or get a cheapER one and buy a nice one when you get a gig (to use at said gig)
well how long have you been playing?
i started gigging with a 40 watt solid state dean amp and it worked fine.
after a while, when the gigs get bigger you might need a better set up.
I've got the 120watt behringher and its not that great. But i have gigged in fairly big venues with it and i can just about be heard but only when i've turned it right up. My advice is buy a 40/50 watt amp from someone better and then save but saying that it probably would be ok for a bit.

And behringher only showing peak wattage is news to me, my amps deffinitly RMS not peak.
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
Yeah, there are a few factors:

1) do you have a PA? (If so then not really)

2) what wattage are everyone elses amps(highest you could compete with is MAYBE 50 watts)?

3) What size gigs (doesn't count if you have a PA)?

4) last question: are you using a musical limiter?

I'm using a warwick pro fet 2 head (maximum average wattage 350 watts into 8ohms) with an 8 ohm all range 4 10 cab and so far everyone else has trouble keeping up with me, so I won't need to upgrade for a while .
Member of the "Shoop Da Woop" club, PM to Join
also:
I've also used and old 20 watt heathkit with a 1x15 cab that I got from my dad for a couple of gigs, It kept up to 100 watt amps in any gig I played with it, you should look on E-bay for one or something and PM me and i'll tell you how to make a 1x15 cab for it.

The model was called: Heathkit A-9c.
It can handle anything small to medium size with some power left over!!!
Member of the "Shoop Da Woop" club, PM to Join
Quote by thunderbass15
well how long have you been playing?
i started gigging with a 40 watt solid state dean amp and it worked fine.
after a while, when the gigs get bigger you might need a better set up.

I got a dean markley amp mine is a K-20BX 40 watt wat kind u got?