so for my government class, we had to get into groups and create an interest group. we decided to do animals, but we had to narrow it down and we chose polar bears. so we called ourselves the PPPB, or the People for the Protection of Polar Bears. Now, we need to get a lot of signatures for a petition. this is not to get a grade, the project is over, but if we can get enough signatures, we can take it to a representative and then go to washington and possibly become recognized as an actual interest group, which would be pretty sweet for three high school kids to do. so if you would go to www.freewebs.com/pappb, that would be awesome. just click on the sign the petition link on the left side and enter your name. thanks a lot in advance.

mods, i didnt think that this would be considered spam or anything considering that its for a good cause and it is NOT in any way helping me get a better grade or anything.
How about..... no?
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
kadaj is a fag...this is for a damn good cause...im with you all the way buddy save those bears..
Quote by PinkFloyd73
kadaj is a fag...this is for a damn good cause...im with you all the way buddy save those bears..

yeah i agree, the polar bears are said to soon be on the endagered species list, which means that people will have to do something to bring the population back up.
thanks guys, and polar bears were actually just accepted as an endangered species a couple weeks ago.