Hello once again guys,
So...I've recently come into a bit of moneys, and I've already got a bit saved and I'm looking to get a better amp, not just better, But Final. I don't play to buy another Amp after this. Budget : At a strech I can have around 1500 Euros. Thats Head + Cab

Clean sound: Just something to pull of the Metallica Arch Enemy style clean interludes with. Something that sounds nice to bang out a few chords with.

Crunch: Just something nice enough for some AC/DC stuff, aswell as some Guns and Roses that kinda music.

High Gain:
I'll just throw out some tones I like here. Children of Bodom, Metallica (Ride the Lightning + MOP) Arch Enemy, Slayer, Lead tone on "In the Fire - Roadrunner United", Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Necrophagist, Trivium on Ember to Inferno and Ascendancy.

Thats about it! Oh I'd like all that to be footswitchable if possible aswell. I was planning on getting a Marshall 1960AV cab for 600. I'd really like a halfstack so I'd never have to update again. Also I have a Jackson RR3 with a SD JB and I'll be getting a Tubescreamer aswell. Thanks in Advance guys!
i think a marshall JCM 900 would work nicely, youll definitely need an OD for it though but since you plan on getting a tube screamer you should be fine.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I was thinking about the ENGL Screamer aswell. It was really a throw up between that, the Fireball, DSL 50/100, JCM 900/800 or a 6505.
Out of those, Fireball...Fireball...Fireball.... it's your best bet for what you need, and of best value to you.

But if I were you I'd go for a Blackmore instead.
Quote by Tarzan_man
I was thinking about the ENGL Screamer aswell. It was really a throw up between that, the Fireball, DSL 50/100, JCM 900/800 or a 6505.

engl blackmore!

EDIT: damn you, electrik, for stealing my thunder!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Blackmore eh? Thought that was more sedated :\

around 95% of the time I'll be wanting that High Gain Tone, So that most important, after that the Clean tone and then the Crunch.
I dont know if this helps but possibly peavey xxx?
I dunno, its just quite a beast of a high gain amp. and also has a pretty decent crunch and clean.
^^ if that 95% isn't an exaggeration, probably a fireball, unless you can get up to the powerball.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Tarzan_man
Blackmore eh? Thought that was more sedated :\

around 95% of the time I'll be wanting that High Gain Tone, So that most important, after that the Clean tone and then the Crunch.

There's nothing sedated about it. The Blackmore rips... check out these clips:

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=23085
http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=20389
http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=20387
http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=20390

Theres a vid on youtube of it doing metal too.
^ yeah, fwiw, I still say blackmore too.

pretty much all the engls are super-high gain monsters. EDIT: bar classic tube, and perhaps thunder.

the blackmore is sedated compared to something like a powerball, lol. that's like saying a panther is sedated compared to a lion/tiger.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?