hi guys,

I became a new member here and i really like it here. There's some good posters with incredible information about anything. I've been listening to a lot of classic rock. My favourite band is Led Zeppelin and there a lot of blues in their music as well as Derek and Dominos as well as Jimi Hendrix. All of them are my favourite artists with a lot of blues influence. I would like to listen to some good blues songs, and I'd appreciate if i got some good suggestions.

If you can recommend me some:

BB King songs ( i listen to Sweet Little Angel and The Thrill Is Gone)
some new age blues with both electric and accoustic blues
and whatever you think is appopriate.

thank you
Quote by tiant
Stevie Ray Vaughan and anything clapton related

I said of getting From The Cradle album by Clapton is it good?
Quote by imSpecial2
any and all Stevie Ray Vaughan

i got Texas Flood and I'm loving it.
^yeah, he's truly amazing.

i read in a magazine (total guitar uk - the blues special to be exact) Dan Auerbach from the black keys saying "i think stevie's a bloated cokehead and i think his music's boring".
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Quote by Zlatko_BiH
I said of getting From The Cradle album by Clapton is it good?

get some cream songs, or the album cream of clapton. i have it and its great
Quote by metallinutter
get some cream songs, or the album cream of clapton. i have it and its great

Do not get the cream of clapton, a lot of it isnt good, get either Disraeli Gears or Wheels of Fire from Cream, and get his John Mayall album, and Five Live Yardbirds. I'm gonna assume you already have Layla, and also get his Me and Mr. Johnson album and the Sessions for Robert J DVD.
Quote by ledhed68
and also get his Me and Mr. Johnson album and the Sessions for Robert J DVD.

Don't bother with those, they're crap.

Quote by les_paul_01
^yeah, he's truly amazing.

i read in a magazine (total guitar uk - the blues special to be exact) Dan Auerbach from the black keys saying "i think stevie's a bloated cokehead and i think his music's boring".

He's not alone in thinking that. I don't, but he's certainly not to the taste of all blues musicians. Not that the Black Keys are blues musicians.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
I thought Sessions for Robert J. was incredible.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
i got from the cradle yesterday for a cheap price along with foo fighters skin and bones which is suprisignly not bad. any blues rock bands people wanna recimmend?

thx