shes so dumb, im in her class right now and i asked her for help and asked her if this one thing was right then she was all no, then i was sure it was so i explained it to her and ya, then she changed her mind......

i dont like her

so, discuss the teachers you dont like...
my history teachers really hard, hes always trying to 'prepare us' for college and stuff. I have a feeling his class will have been harder than any college class I take, because we don't just learn the facts, like a regular history class. We gotta understand the relationships between events and a bunch of other weird bull
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
my science teacher once told me that the answer i gave was "too obvious"

i responded "am i to understand that my answer is so obviously correct that you suggesting that it is wrong?"

she responded "yes"
not much of a story really
Quote by TonyRandall
shes so dumb, im in her class right now and i asked her for help and asked her if this one thing was right then she was all no, then i was sure it was so i explained it to her and ya, then she changed her mind......

i dont like her

O.K
Quote by forevergonzo

i responded "am i to understand that my answer is so obviously correct that you suggesting that it is wrong?"

she responded "yes"

Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
my science teacher was a total pervert and he smelled like shit

true story
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
lol, i remember an IT teacher we had in our school, he reserved himself the right to grab any1 who was pissing him off by the shoulder with his skinny hands and kick him out of the computer room, hence his school nickname was "the hydrawlic claw". The way he grabbed you by the shoulder kinda hurt, we should have reported on him, but then he jus left
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by forevergonzo

she responded "yes"

Quote by ironman45
my history teachers really hard, hes always trying to 'prepare us' for college and stuff. I have a feeling his class will have been harder than any college class I take, because we don't just learn the facts, like a regular history class. We gotta understand the relationships between events and a bunch of other weird bull

Erm...isn't that what a normal history class should be like? What's the use of just learning dates and facts? That'd be even more boring! Besides, it's easier to remember stuff if you can see them in their context.
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
I am a teacher. half of you have decent arguements, and half of you are just puss.ies that can't handle some schoolwork. This statement was based on this thread and the thousands before it that you missed when you used the search button. you DID use the search button, right?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Heh We Have a teacher called mr lawler we photoshopped an image of his face onto a load of 100 men all waring leather thongs then distributed it round the school! And our other one had his bald patch 'Enlargened' by a random guy and a shaver!
Oh Good times!
Quote by TonyRandall

i dont like her

Maybe you wouldn't need help if you actually paid attention rather than browsing internet sites while you were in class. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, apparently. Question for you: why should a teacher be required to do their job when you can't do yours as a student. If you paid attention and then didn't understand, you would have a justified gripe. But now you're just a putz.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Maybe you wouldn't need help if you actually paid attention rather than browsing internet sites while you were in class. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, apparently. Question for you: why should a teacher be required to do their job when you can't do yours as a student. If you paid attention and then didn't understand, you would have a justified gripe. But now you're just a putz.

Damn right.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Sid McCall
I am a teacher. half of you have decent arguements, and half of you are just puss.ies that can't handle some schoolwork. This statement was based on this thread and the thousands before it that you missed when you used the search button. you DID use the search button, right?

It's intersting how most of the posts complaining about teachers for no specific reason are so lacking in the grammar department.
Quote by Dirk Gently

Am I missing something here? He was right about his question, he just wanted to verfiy.
Quote by TonyRandall

i dont like her

Wow, your life is hard. Go away.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
...great story
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I once asked my current physics teacher this:

''Hey sir, does that say photon or proton?''

After he told me the answer, I stopped listening, he continued talking, then 10 minutes later I snapped back, and he'd somehow managed to get onto the topic of his favourite comedian. Non of which a single person in our class had heard of...
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
my art teacher.

i despise her.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
My alevel physics teacher

*slams aload of questions on the table*
"heres the work for today, its about umm..thermodynamics, if you get stuck, don't ask me because i don't understand it either!"
"well get stuck in lads!"

Yeh, like that helps.
Quote by SaXXoN
Am I missing something here? He was right about his question, he just wanted to verfiy.

I just felt like being a pointlessly preachy dick. Did I do well?
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by ironman45

history isnt just learning facts. . .

Quote by Mask_of_Terror
My alevel physics teacher

*slams aload of questions on the table*
"heres the work for today, its about umm..thermodynamics, if you get stuck, don't ask me because i don't understand it either!"
"well get stuck in lads!"

Yeh, like that helps.

he sounds cool. Our a-level physics teacher didnt know much either (he was great fun though), so he used to get the other members of the dept and have big discussions while we drank tea and ate biscuits.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
Last edited by willhoppy at Jan 10, 2007,
Quote by Dirk Gently

because i had all my work done.....
and i knew the answer, i was just trying to get reassured. i was reviewing for semester test in wish i got a 97 on today. i have an a in that class so how can you say i dont pay attention? because i was on UG while studying?

anyway, shes actually one of my favorite teachers. shes just not very smart is all i was saying.
My fifth year physics teacher. He was foreign. From somewhere in Africa. His English was terrible. You couldn't understand him. He'd miss out the "y" sound on the end of words that he spoke. Energy became "enerj". Body became "bod". Also, tritium was pronounced something like "titerium". And once he spelt neutrino as "neutrion" and pronounced it "neutronium".

I also had an English teacher who couldn't spell. Capitalism was "capatalism". Can't remember any other examples.

We also had to constantly correct our maths teacher.
My maths teacher couldnt count 10 single digit numbers up in her head....

She then consulted another teacher and they both got wrong answers haha.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by TonyRandall

i dont like her

wait....what?

your in her class now?

id be pissed if you were on a guitar forum in my class.
UNFORGIVEABLE
my teacher doesnt like me because im in a gifted class... she gets mad at me for no reason and grades my tests waaaaaay harder than all the others. damn her >.>
When all else fails, ask the pit.