Page 1 of 2
What is the most retarded song you have heard. I was litstening to stev vai's real illusions:reflections, and i was going all good until i hit yai yai. Im not saying its shit but it sounds bloody retarded.
basically any SOAD song...i just can't stand them for some reason
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
the new fall out boy song, its retarded and funny, it'll probably be the only song off the new record that u can listen 2
This thread sucks.

Song's are not retarded, and Yai Yai has a great melody.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by init24
the new fall out boy song, its retarded and funny, it'll probably be the only song off the new record that u can listen 2

I think that's a great song, not what i usually find myself liking and i dislike the kiddy fanbase that's built up around them, but i thought it was easy to listen to and had a nice dynamic to it.

And i agree with Kartman, wtf does this have to do with electric guitars?
Quote by LoGcob
just turn on the radio and theres a plethora of retarded songs

AGREED!
also, what does this have to do with guitars? like a retarded song instrumetal-wise?
or vocal-wise?

all that aside, beans-nirvana.
****ing hilarious.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Primus has retarted guitar parts, but in a good way. O.o
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Francesco Fareri - Suspension
... playing fast doesnt mean you can play guitar
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Songstowearpantsto.com
Songs 1-313.

Retarded in a good way.

EDIT: I suggest you listen to song number 299.
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
I heard one on the radio once: It's summer and I put too much chlorine in the pool. My friends are all blind now, I'm such a fool.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Quote by Russianrambo
What is the most retarded song you have heard. I was litstening to stev vai's real illusions:reflections, and i was going all good until i hit yai yai. Im not saying its shit but it sounds bloody retarded.

How is a song retarded? I'm just wondering...

Quote by graham3333
your wrong

Nup, you are. Yai Yai > you. Let's hear your song which is so much better and has a more innovative use of effects (incase you didn't know, Yai Yai was played on guitar)
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by WestPunX
Any rap song.

holy crap you're my new best friend
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Love Song by Alice in Chains is possibly the most ridiculous song ever recorded by a serious band.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Kartman
This thread sucks.

Song's are not retarded, and Yai Yai has a great melody.

Seconded. Some songs can just be terrible, but usually any song with any sort of direction and melody is enjoyable to someone.
*shudders at the thought and tries to not throw up* simple plan songs *throws up all over keyboard*
I gave rock n' roll to you

Anti-thayer
Pain by Three Days Grace, the only three days grace is when im free of that insufferable excuse for musak
Quote by WhereArtEsteban
Fergilicious-Fergie

*shudders* I hate her and that stupid song

everytime that music video comes on the TV while my co-workers and I are on break, we mute it so we can watch Fergie without having to hear her
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
Quote by WestPunX
Any rap song.

Quote by Nemesis260
holy crap you're my new best friend

+100000000
also go to google and type in "retarded burger king" then click the first link......thats one retarded song lol
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Probably Paris Hilton's first song
Even though them guys am crazy
Even though them stars am blind
I've had many people tell me
I'm not so bright...

Yai Yai pwns, in my opinion.

Yaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyai
Any one int he UK heard this 'Mike' guy? His shit is like pop and he sounds exactly like Queens except he seems to enjoy tugging at his nut sack (hits really high notes). His songs sound like nursery rhymes too....

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by philjay
Any one in the UK heard this 'Mike' guy? His shit is like pop and he sounds exactly like Queens except he seems to enjoy tugging at his nut sack (hits really high notes). His songs sound like nursery rhymes too....

A certain kiddy fiddler springs to mind, although he is known all over the world not just the U.K (a handshake for the first person to guess who im talking about)
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by jwn2112
prolly the yellow submarine
that song sucks my ass

Pretty much all Ringo Starr sucks ass...

Oh, and everything on the Radio is quite retarded...except for ever so often when they accidentally play something real...
Quote by xifr
Nup, you are. Yai Yai > you. Let's hear your song which is so much better and has a more innovative use of effects (incase you didn't know, Yai Yai was played on guitar)

Why does his song have to be better in order to conclude Yai Yai is retarded? I love Steve Vai but he does some stupid shit. Especially when he starts singing

I think rap sucks. I can't do any of it, let alone better than any of them...but it still sucks.

Is that what the Burger King manager tells you when you complain about a crappy burger? "Let's see you make one better?" Now that's retarded...
" Lady Sovereing - Love Me or Hate Me "

When i first saw it on MTV i tought " Wow this song is so retarded !!! Im sure no one will like it" guess what, today at school these chicks were listening/singing along to that retarded song. I now realise that the teenage music fashion is REEEETARDED
Quote by Evil_Magician
" Lady Sovereing - Love Me or Hate Me "

When i first saw it on MTV i tought " Wow this song is so retarded !!! Im sure no one will like it" guess what, today at school these chicks were listening/singing along to that retarded song. I now realise that the teenage music fashion is REEEETARDED

oh man...just tune in to the modern rock station. Everything is retarded..and that's teens and adults.
Page 1 of 2