Hi, im buying a new guitar in a couple of months and i am very fond of this guitarat the moment, can anyone tell me if it is any good, im paying £289 for it, here is the product link and features, im getting the transparent black version which has heartbeat inlays.

Spec:

body Flamed Maple Top/Maple/Mahogany body
neck 3pc Mahogany set-in neck
fingerboard Rosewood fingerboard
bridge Gibraltar III bridge
neck pu Duncan® Ibanez(H) neck pu
bridge pu Duncan® Ibanez(H) bridge pu
hardware color Nickel

and here is the guitar: http://www.imuso.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?StockCode=EG01064

Thanks
ive got a sz320 and i love it so the 520 can only be better
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3
I have the SZ520QM, and i really like the it. But the pickups aren't the greatest, I changed them for a Duncan JB and a '59. And now the guitar really rocks. I'd recommend you to put in some new pups too.
the quality control in those korean ibanezes isn't the best.

If you can get to try several, and pick the best one, you might get a (very) nice one. I wouldn't risk ordering one over the net, though.

I've tried a few, some weren't nice, and some were very nice. so yeah, I wouldn't buy one I couldn't try first.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?