ive had my guitar for about 2 years and havent really had time to play much , but im gonna change that. i listen to metal and am a big slayer fan i can currently play the main parts in reign in blood, dead skin mask, south of heaven, seasons in the abyss and disciple. i was wondering how difficult you would say these songs are, and any suggestions as to new songs i can learn to improve and challenge myself
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3
yea all the main riffs
Ibanez SZ320
Pod X3
except that really fast riff after the intro
Ibanez SZ320
Pod X3
even tho ive listened to some slayer i havent tried to play any of their songs yet so i cant say how difficult they are. sometimes i dont get much time to play but i usually make up for it when i do have some spare hours. for song recommendations you can try some symphony x stuff like eyes of medusa, evolution, a fools paradise, sea of lies, sins and shadows and others. symphony x is considered a prog metal band but the riffs are pretty damn sweet and the solos are insane.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
would a site like purevolume work for posting recordings??
Ibanez SZ320
Pod X3
I learnt all of seasons in the abyss but the solo within my first year of playing. I personally don't find it a difficult song
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (for sale)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Quote by Reign^In^Blood
ive had my guitar for about 2 years and havent really had time to play much , but im gonna change that. i listen to metal and am a big slayer fan i can currently play the main parts in reign in blood, dead skin mask, south of heaven, seasons in the abyss and disciple. i was wondering how difficult you would say these songs are, and any suggestions as to new songs i can learn to improve and challenge myself

instead of playing just the main riffs, what about learning the entire song?