gonna be grabbin' me a vox ad30 sometime soon, so i was wonderin' if you could run the vox through a crate cabinet? i play at a church thats relatively new so its small but we're movin' to a bigger place so i wondered if i could use my crate cab to make the sound just a little bigger?
I'm no expert so please don't flame if i'm wrong. But I don't think the ad30vt can be hooked up to a cab, I have one, so does a friend of mine that gigs. I think you can buy a crate powerblock or something like that to hook up to a cab. So it's possible but you'll need something extra to link the two.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
thats the thing i have a power block but that thing has no tone so i'm usin' the vox instead. so what your sayin' basically is that there is no way to hook this thing up to a cab? i mean i can mike it but we don't have specific mikes to use on guitar equipment yet... but yeah..
I'm thinking that there are other options, better than the crate powerblok, I know there are. But I can't name any brands, someone else here could help you out with that. If not ask the people at the guitar store and look around because I have seen lots of ways to link the ad30 to a cab.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
the powerblock is a head
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1