I like this show. Rarely is there a Witty comedy coming from america, it's always gag shows. I actually think it is better than seinfeld. Does anybody know when the next season starts? Does anybody else even like it?
i haven't seen it, but it has some guy for seifeld right? so it must be funny
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i loveeeeee this show ......how hes always in awkward situations and shit lol larry david is ****in hilaroius i think it starts before summer
I own all the DVD's. It's quite the funny show. Not as good as Arrested Development, though.
Quote by myself101
i haven't seen it, but it has some guy for seifeld right? so it must be funny

Larry David, the writer/co-creater of Seinfeld. Very funny show.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Yeah one of the funniest shows on Tv right now. Any one see this last week's episode> It was hillarious "Long Balls"
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I like it a lot but only in small doses. I rented out the entire show after a week and watched every episode. I honestly got sick of it by the 4th season. But either way its still ****ing hilarious most of the time and I find myself being just like Larry David in too many situations because of watching the show.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
4th season was the worst out of all of them, my favorite was the 5th season.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Quote by HedBanger24/7
I like it a lot but only in small doses. I rented out the entire show after a week and watched every episode. I honestly got sick of it by the 4th season. But either way its still ****ing hilarious most of the time and I find myself being just like Larry David in too many situations because of watching the show.

Yea same here, I find my self bitching about little things for fun so I can get in akward situations..
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
it's been one of my favorite shows since i was 10. it's awesome.
#DTWD
Im worried though, how can he come up with so much great episodes...when's it gonna end, i hope it never does.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
i think the best episode to end on would have been last year's season finale. not that the new season isn't good, it's hilarious. but still, the concept had a last episode feel.
#DTWD
I've seen it a couple times. It's pretty funny. I like it more than Seinfeld. Seinfeld could have been as good as this show, but they couldn't go as far as HBO, because Seinfeld was on NBC.
best show on earth
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
Hey I was watching attack of the show on G4, and they had a video of someone who puts this theme in random videos.

Anyone know the link, Ive googled to my hearts content but cant find it.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
I watched an episode and didn't find it very funny.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Amazing show. Larry David is brilliant.

One of my favourites thus far is the one where he trips Shaq and suddenly everything starts going really well for him. Still only seen up to the end of the 5th season. Hopefully I get season 6 for Christmas. TV shows on DVD have ruined me and I can't sit through commercials any more.
Great show, Larry David is just a big ball of awkward genius.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god