In a previously unreported allegation, one interrogator bragged to an FBI agent that he had forced a prisoner to listen to "Satanic black metal music for hours," then dressed as a Catholic priest before "baptizing" him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/02/AR2007010201219.html

I lol'd
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Mr. President
According to one detainee, Enter Sandman sounded like "the voice of Satan"

lol.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Fair enough.

EDIT: Wait, James Hetfield era Black Album? As Satan?

...err, mmkay.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I wonder what actual black metal they played. It would be cool to terrorize a bunch of people, and the punishment is listening to black metal, that would be sweet.....
Quote by raise_the_dead
Technical farts in odd time signatures?

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Wow these answers scare me....I've swallowed some of that suff....I need a shower.
^ True.

Anaal Nathrakh can destroy the hearts of men.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nothing surprises me anymore
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
I would have just played something like Disgorge or Brodequin at max volume non-stop...imagine listening to constant blast-beats for that long.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lolz
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
I'm surprised they even knew of the term, 'black metal.'

I'd've thought they would've said 'heavy metal' or some such Grandma Bertha-esque term.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
I'm surprised they even knew of the term, 'black metal.'

I'd've thought they would've said 'heavy metal' or some such Grandma Bertha-esque term.

Damn, I really cannot believe that. They've ran out of ideas at this point.
In them, FBI employees said they had witnessed 26 incidents of possible mistreatment of detainees at Guantanamo Bay, including previously reported cases in which prisoners were shackled to the floor for extended periods of time or subjected to sexually suggestive tactics by female interrogators.

In a previously unreported allegation, one interrogator bragged to an FBI agent that he had forced a prisoner to listen to "Satanic black metal music for hours," then dressed as a Catholic priest before "baptizing" him.

Sounds like my kind of torture.
jesus christ. What else ??
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by JimmyTheRipper

Damn, I really cannot believe that. They've ran out of ideas at this point.

Well I would torture someone by having a duck quck at every 2.5 seconds and on the 3rd quack it would be 2.2 seconds and keep playing it for 24 hours. The man would go insane then die from over thinking the quacks. But seriously, this article was strange, no real point...not enough black metal talk.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
the only thing i would be offended by is the baptism because that would just be creepy but other than that, rock the **** on
In October 2002, a Marine captain allegedly squatted over a copy of the Koran during intensive questioning of a Muslim prisoner, who was "incensed" by the tactic, according to an FBI agent. A second agent described similar events, but it is unclear from the documents whether it was a separate case.

One agent reported being told that while questioning male captives, female interrogators would sometimes wet their hands and touch detainees' faces in order to interrupt their prayers. Such actions would make some Muslims consider themselves unclean and unable to continue praying

that's just fucking sick ...
Wolv